Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

I'm really not a fan of grey sneakers ... I'll have to see these in person, I have a feeling they'll be sitting on the shelves and won't be an immediate sell out.

I'm really not a fan of grey sneakers ... I'll have to see these in person, I have a feeling they'll be sitting on the shelves and won't be an immediate sell out.

I was looking forward to these. I just think the Blue on the back throws it off for me? I dont think I can see myself paying retail for them, if they hit the outlets for under $100 I'll prob pick me up a pair.

I was looking forward to these. I just think the Blue on the back throws it off for me? I dont think I can see myself paying retail for them, if they hit the outlets for under $100 I'll prob pick me up a pair.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

zixieb.jpg
this pic does em some justice. copped. maybe there'll be somebody selling for under retailer. 

Never owned a pair of XIV's, these might have to be my first ones. Love the cw...but like a few of you have said will try and copp with discount

Never owned a pair of XIV's, these might have to be my first ones. Love the cw...but like a few of you have said will try and copp with discount

Back
Top Bottom