Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

Saw these today, they're pretty dope. The white sole is a blessing and a curse, works really well but it's going to be really hard to keep clean. Great execution regardless, have a feeling that these are going to be sought after more heavily a few years from now.

Saw these today, they're pretty dope. The white sole is a blessing and a curse, works really well but it's going to be really hard to keep clean. Great execution regardless, have a feeling that these are going to be sought after more heavily a few years from now.

Ok I feel bad to come in here and contradict so many of you, but my Finishline got these in and I went through a few pairs and checked them out.

Observations:

Nubuck seemed very cheep, very very stiff and not soft to the touch, I would expect it to crease a lot. It reminded me a lot of the nubuck used on the retro of the nubuck 12's. Very very stiff material.

Vent is covered by the insole like in past years.

The insole seemed to have some sort of poron insert in the heel like some of Nike's womens running shoes like the Vomero's. Cant say Ive seen something like that before on a Jordan.

The navy blue on the hell and midsole is much more blue than appears in the pictures, may be a good thing or a bad thing depending on what you think of the cw.

Glue stains galore, all over the midsole's and uppers on the few pairs I looked at

The "fins" were falling off on 2 of the pairs I looked at....they just were not glued on well

Sorry for differing with so many of you guys, hopefully these are just the pairs I checked out, but I would definitely make sure to really look over your pairs before you leave the store with them.

Ok I feel bad to come in here and contradict so many of you, but my Finishline got these in and I went through a few pairs and checked them out.

Observations:

Nubuck seemed very cheep, very very stiff and not soft to the touch, I would expect it to crease a lot. It reminded me a lot of the nubuck used on the retro of the nubuck 12's. Very very stiff material.

Vent is covered by the insole like in past years.

The insole seemed to have some sort of poron insert in the heel like some of Nike's womens running shoes like the Vomero's. Cant say Ive seen something like that before on a Jordan.

The navy blue on the hell and midsole is much more blue than appears in the pictures, may be a good thing or a bad thing depending on what you think of the cw.

Glue stains galore, all over the midsole's and uppers on the few pairs I looked at

The "fins" were falling off on 2 of the pairs I looked at....they just were not glued on well

Sorry for differing with so many of you guys, hopefully these are just the pairs I checked out, but I would definitely make sure to really look over your pairs before you leave the store with them.

I guess there are good batches and bad batches kinda like the white/varsity red 6's. I think the suede is very nice and didn't see any glue stains anywhere. But then again when I bought my newspaper 1s and black/gray 1s they had glue on the toe box so I would definitely look out for that on gray suede.

I guess there are good batches and bad batches kinda like the white/varsity red 6's. I think the suede is very nice and didn't see any glue stains anywhere. But then again when I bought my newspaper 1s and black/gray 1s they had glue on the toe box so I would definitely look out for that on gray suede.

Just found out that the Nike Employee store lets you preorder for employees and they'll be 85.... I still dont think they are worth that

Just found out that the Nike Employee store lets you preorder for employees and they'll be 85.... I still dont think they are worth that

I hope that there are some kind NTer's who are willing to pass on to others these Swoosh discounts

I hope that there are some kind NTer's who are willing to pass on to others these Swoosh discounts

Cant wait for these. Love the material on the toe box.
pimp.gif

I like these a lot. Not sure why so many people are dogging them. The quality on them is all the quality the jb has been giving us for years. I rocked mine today and are comfortable. I did switch my laces from the whites to my black 14 laces from my last shots. I'll put up a few pics in a few minutes.

I like these a lot. Not sure why so many people are dogging them. The quality on them is all the quality the jb has been giving us for years. I rocked mine today and are comfortable. I did switch my laces from the whites to my black 14 laces from my last shots. I'll put up a few pics in a few minutes.

And haven't seen any glue stains and compared to my OG 14's and retro 14's it's not much different. I dunno maybe I don't tear apart each shoe so I don't complain much. I just get what I want and pass on what I don't want. Here's a few pictures. 

And haven't seen any glue stains and compared to my OG 14's and retro 14's it's not much different. I dunno maybe I don't tear apart each shoe so I don't complain much. I just get what I want and pass on what I don't want. Here's a few pictures. 

^ Black laces do look good, but I'm not a fan of swapping laces out and the white laces don't look bad to me. Thanks for the pics tho!

Back
Top Bottom