Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

I wore mine for the first time last Friday, they are comfy and still look brand new after 10 hours of wear. Solid release.

I got these faithfully and was not disappointed.

Easily one of the more underrated releases of last year next to the Orion 7's and Stealth 3's.

I got these faithfully and was not disappointed.

Easily one of the more underrated releases of last year next to the Orion 7's and Stealth 3's.

I haven't worn mine in a while. When it hits the summer they will be broken out again
pimp.gif

I haven't worn mine in a while. When it hits the summer they will be broken out again
pimp.gif

Are these sittin anywhere still? and is 180 a good price for em? Messed up and didnt jump on that eastbay deal posted on the last page, im sick

Are these sittin anywhere still? and is 180 a good price for em? Messed up and didnt jump on that eastbay deal posted on the last page, im sick

These are nubuck, not leather. I still prefer Last Shots, but these are beautiful shoes. They look great on-foot too.

These are nubuck, not leather. I still prefer Last Shots, but these are beautiful shoes. They look great on-foot too.

Back
Top Bottom