Air Jordan XIV Retro - Graphite/Black/White/Navy - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by BinYe

tuxracer88 wrote:

did I see retail 160?????

Ouch. Expected, but still.

Irregardless... 14's are performance beasts. 

You will literally have an edge on the court with these badboys on.

The construction, the grip... it was meant to be donned on the court for b-ball slayin'. 

(i'm usually on the sideline doing the splits... but that's what guys who hoop tell me).   

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

The construction, the grip... it was meant to be donned on the court for b-ball slayin'. 

(i'm usually on the sideline doing the splits... but that's what guys who hoop tell me).   

172_o-rly-baby.gif

Not a big fan of XIV's in general but the Indiglos are a dope colorway. Obviously these ain't the Indiglos but if they resemble them I probably would cop. A few pairs of XIV's won't hurt.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Not a big fan of XIV's in general but the Indiglos are a dope colorway. Obviously these ain't the Indiglos but if they resemble them I probably would cop. A few pairs of XIV's won't hurt.
wink.gif

The way the colorway is, I doubt they resemble the indiglos at all. All black with Navy/White/Graphite accents?
sick.gif

Graphite/White upper, Black and Navy Accents. This colorway has promise.

Didn't the XIV from 2006ish sell do too well (compared to shoes like the current XIII releases)? I don't know why Jordan Brand decided on a price increase. Unless it's limited, this is going to go on sale.

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom