air jordan x's og steel fakes- please say why there's fake

plain and simple- won these on ebay and got them yesterday. got to admit they're pretty good fakes but fakes none the less. anyone who checks this out and replies state why they're fake. this will strengthen my dispute resolution case on ebay. let's see how good everyone is out there and see if you can spot the signs that point to them being fake. thanks.

To answer the legitimacy question:

First and easiest, these are made in Korea. Original Jordan X made in Korea should have the jumpman on the heel facing eachother. Meaning, the jumpman on the left shoe should be flying to the right, and the jumpman on the right shoe should be flying to the left. On these, both Jumpmen are going to the left.

That right there says it all. But i'll keep going.

* There should be a leather toecap on the this colorway. Your pair doesn't have this

* The stiching is terrible, and too pronounced.

* The shape of the shoe is wrong

* The inner sock liner has a strange almost carbon fiber look to it that seems shiny, It should just be a black and gray checkerboard pattern.

* The jumpmen on the heels are too high up

* The shoelaces are wrong, but thats not a big deal. Someone can easily swap laces.

Last edited:
@alex I thought only a certain amount of pairs had the toecap, but when MJ saw them, he wanted them scrapped because he was going for a clean look. So what I am basically saying is, aren't their pairs from that era to have a toecap and no toecap?

@alex I thought only a certain amount of pairs had the toecap, but when MJ saw them, he wanted them scrapped because he was going for a clean look. So what I am basically saying is, aren't their pairs from that era to have a toecap and no toecap?

The steel colorway is the only original colorway that had the toecap

Back
Top Bottom