Air Jordan XV (15) – Michael Finley PE

Nice! I wonder if the XVs would be considered one of the best sigs if MJ had actually played in them?

white-based XVs
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ JB for not retro'ing a white based XV but gave us 3 blacks (lasers
sick.gif
)

I must admit these look good but I came back in this thread to look at the comments and while there still are a few people who're not really liking the model itself there is some appreciation for the XV out there it seems. Very interesting considering the crazy amount of hate this got (including from me) when they released; staying on the shelves as they did etc. I got the OG retros black/red ones a few years ago and I actually really loved the and even more so cuz that people don't like them....but I agree with egg0 they aren't necessarily the comfiest of kicks...It would actually be nice to see some XV's retro but in some nice colourways like these and NO MORE LAZERS!

never was a fan of the XV, but i have to admit they look real good. real clean.

Originally Posted by luis og13s

not that bad i must admit,  though I still believe the XVs are the worst jordan design ive ever seen,

this CW isn't that bad....

*coughs* 19s are the worst
happy.gif

XV's in general are very underrated. Wearing white/columbia XV's right now.

Those are dope.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

white-based XVs
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ JB for not retro'ing a white based XV but gave us 3 blacks (lasers
sick.gif
)

I've never even thought of it before, but the Air Jordan XIV is the latest sig to have a full retro run. We've never had retro runs of XV-XIX (all of which are over 5 years old). I'd love to see the XV, XVI, XVIII and XX1 have retro runs. I don't know if JB is waiting for the demand to grow for these shoes, or if their just not done w#0ring the classics yet. But these have a lot of potential, and I'm sure that many of these will be more popular as retros than were in their original release.

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Originally Posted by lrredsoxfan06

These are MONEY!! Love these, A LOT!!

Why can't they drop decent stuff like this?!!
I go to sleep with this question in my head every day.
tired.gif

But this is such a great color for the XV, love it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My 2nd favorite Air Jordan shoe beside the 8's
smokin.gif
Then you must have gotten the CDP pack like me. I thought the colorway of the 15s was nice, but the quality was poor.

Back
Top Bottom