AIR JORDAN XVII OF VI/XVII PACK

with and without the covers per request
Ska, JRose,Blaze or Ijap maybe we can start an Official thread for this pack controled by the mods like the previous packs

Finally!!!!!
Good looks Heat
pimp.gif

Those are looking nice. I will probably scoop those, if I can get my hands on some.

im still confused about the music notes. thats the only thing holding them back imo. but i am getting them cuz i want carmines.

i love XVIIs and am dissappointed with their decision to go with these for the package..why pick such a plain shoe when they could have retro'd theoriginal blue ones, coppers, or even the red/white.

was looking forward to these but i'mma prolly pass now.

I love em, these > OG Black/Silver IMO
The suede looks nice and I have always been a fan of the XVII's..........These+Carmines= One of the elite packages

Originally Posted by Wozman23

im still confused about the music notes. thats the only thing holding them back imo.
Um why? the shoes were inspired by jazz music. And the music notes are on the cover. Do you wear 17s with the covers on? I sure hope not.

These will be awesome to wear, as any OG 17 owner knows, one wear causes a crease. The suede will change that.

Thanks for the pics Heat!

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

I love em, these > OG Black/Silver IMO
The suede looks nice and I have always been a fan of the XVII's..........These+Carmines= One of the elite packages

DEF. have to AGREE!!!

I'm glad I decided to wait for the Countdown 17s. The suitcase would have been dope, but I'm going to let the Countdown finish my collection. Thesuede/nubucc whatever is dope and a nice touch. And obviously the 6s are always a highly sought after commodity with so few Retros releasing. Hell even the DMP6 came in a pkg.

Originally Posted by Wozman23

im still confused about the music notes. thats the only thing holding them back imo. but i am getting them cuz i want carmines.

Why the hell would the small details of the musical notes on the COVERS hold you back from getting these?
roll.gif

They were Jazz inspired, as NYGiants mentioned, that's also why they came up with the idea of the briefcase, as you carry a musical instrument in a metalcase.

Anyway, thanks for the pics Heat!! You came through with pics without the lace covers, as you mentioned.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nuffkicks

whats with the musical notes on the cover

The answer is in post number 11 which was made 47 minutes before you hit submit. (Is your typing that slow?)

Those looks so nice, but! I had the OG's in this colorway, but I sold them because they weren't too comfortable for me... I always wore them with thestraps on, but I was always afraid of breaking either the hooks of the strap or the holes that you have to click them... So I broke my nails instead!
roll.gif

The nubuck looks nice and it avoids the crackings, but at the same time I wouldn't wear them in rain like I did with the OG's having no problems withit...
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom