:::AIR JORDAN XX3 APPRECIATION!!:::WEEK 23 EXTRAVAGANZA!!

i got All the Black Friday XX3's and the black stealths and the all stars. very comfortable shoe. i love it. my favorite jordan. its the only pair ofjordans i have 3+ pairs of. and i plan on copping titaniums one of these days.

My Black stealth xx3
d21158fc96f7408d89891e96f2125887701eebb.jpg

Love the XX3's!!!! In my top 3 signature Jordans of all time along with the III's and XII's. My favourite colourway are the Old Love's. Thewhite and red colour combination is just so clean! Only got one pair of them and now on the search for a second in a size 11
glasses.gif
Also got a pair of moto's but definately think the Old Love's are thebest!

I like the XX3's... hate that I passed on them when they dropped due to me looking for other J's.... still looking for a DS or good condition BlackStealth & Chicago sz. 12.... hope to find some soon...

^^signed Motorsports....Nice!

My favorite Jordan after the XIII's. I think I have 10 pairs. I guess it's a hate it or love it shoe though, because I've been heckled for wearing"such hideous shoes",
and I almost got jumped for wearing them by a bunch of dudes.... haha I love them though. I'll post pics when I get a minute.

^Thanks man. Craziest experience in obtaining all 6 pairs ever. Almost movie-like. We won't get into details tho.

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

^Thanks man. Craziest experience in obtaining all 6 pairs ever. Almost movie-like. We won't get into details tho.
hahaha please do tell...

i was really impressed by the xx3. ended up with the white stealths, old loves, and black lows. I kinda wish I had picked up the black stealths as well. mightstill grab them one day. I'm not a jordan collector or anything, but the xx3 is a great shoe.

Titanium's X4
pimp.gif

Unfortunately i have gotten rid of all 4 pairs i had (Stealths, All Stars, Black Fridays & Old Love)

Ok what can I say about this shoe that has not been said. It is my favorite Jordan period, point blank, hands down. When you look at what all went into theshoe and all of the symbolism that is used it is truly a great shoe. The old love colorway is just perfection in a shoe. I like every single colorway that wasreleased. One day I hope to own the Ray Allen PE that is another great colorway. I don't know if that shoe will ever be surpassed.

Back
Top Bottom