Air jordan XX3 Chicago Black/Varsity Red-White Detailed look

what's with the orange background. it messes with the color of the shoe.

thanks 4 da pix.......

thanks for those new pics! just want to make sure, but are these releasing in the U.S only? the motorsports released this month in Australia, so i'm notsure if these will pop up at footlockers some time. i was pretty sure these were just releasing in the U.S, but after being suprised with the motorsportsrelease, i wonder if JB will do the same again with these...

Originally Posted by Madkickz

, but are these releasing in the U.S only?

... a listing for the shoe in question popped up in Foot Locker Europe computers several months back. If they drop in Europe, they're likely to drop inAustralia.

I need those badly. I suspect they will be around. JB cant possibly expect people to buy all three in one day

Not feeling them. Colorway is HOT, but leather side panels ruin it for me. Same with the Motorsports, and the Uni blue colorway like this.

If side panels were suede/nubuck, they would be some of the hottest 23s.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Not feeling them. Colorway is HOT, but leather side panels ruin it for me. Same with the Motorsports, and the Uni blue colorway like this.

Definitely agree with this, something about that leather throws it off, but I just may still get the motorsports depending when I see them in person.

fresh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rolla808

Originally Posted by s dubl

Definitely agree with this, something about that leather throws it off, but I just may still get the motorsports depending when I see them in person.

Thankyou very much for da pix , JB might have found away 2 turnoff more than a few Headz with that siding...
frown.gif
WE Will C and Imma reserve my final judgemnt until I C dem!

Releasing THREE COLORS on the same day is a daring move, but the strategy is to "test the waters" and see how the consumers' demand will react totheir supply- create the chase and see how much the market can bear.

If they can meet or even surpass their numbers, I expect them to keep pushing more and more. It only makes business- sense

i like all three and will be copping all three

i just want to know if stores will be getting all three colorways or will they only get one colorway per store

knowing jordan they are not going to make it easy for us. i can see now you will have to go to three differrent stores to get all three

All I'm seeing is a remixed version of the white & red XX3's that dropped in May, but it's still a very dope looking shoe.

Not my favorite of all the XX3's dropping on the same day, but I'll most likely still cop.

dope but for some reason they look different than my capital classic 23 slightly
the shade is red is different imo

Back
Top Bottom