Air JORDAN XX3 CUSTOM

Cool idea should make the pic more transparent. Reminds me of the Omegas with the concept and colorway.

looks good now u just gota do it again on the other side...and the other shoe. but VERY NICE

wow!!! you did these? i agree with dj seven,its gonna be hard to top the inside image if you decide to paint the otherside.AMAZING tho!

thats some good work, you need to put those on my fire red 3's, what you think? lol you official with it. i got complaints but im gonna keep them to myself, keep up the good work. holla at me i love customs

Thank you for every opinion.
smile.gif
Next project it gonna be better (with jordan xx3 MotorSport)

The paint job on these is really, really on point, great job. Must have taken forever.
This is a classic custom, originated by Tangible Thoughts on a pair of Jordan 3s,
a customzier pair who were in the 05? issue of Slam presents kicks. I know I tried this on a
pair or sneakers when I first started getting into painting sneakers.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Cool idea should make the pic more transparent. Reminds me of the Omegas with the concept and colorway.
Co-sign

Please tell me that's a photoshop
nerd.gif
.......'cause the __________ ___ looks way too small

Originally Posted by FlawlessV

The paint job on these is really, really on point, great job. Must have taken forever.
This is a classic custom, originated by Tangible Thoughts on a pair of Jordan 3s,
a customzier pair who were in the 05? issue of Slam presents kicks. I know I tried this on a
pair or sneakers when I first started getting into painting sneakers.

exactly my thoughts...I couldnt remember Tangible Thoughts name though.

jordans1.jpg

I actually have a spin on this using the fusions AF1 x AJ III's as a base

Back
Top Bottom