Air Jordan XX3 UNC Black/University Blue-White Detailed Look

I have a really hard time believing that there will be LESS then 3,000 pairs of these.. I just can see them making them THAT limited.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

Come on with the 28th already. On Thanksgiving Day I'll be thankful these drop in 24 hrs. How pathetic am I ?
Lol.

COOK # 45
get fit.
not pathetic at all because ill be thinking the same thing
wink.gif
pimp.gif

damn i want these bad anybody live close near indiana that wanna help me out?!? i need ah connect b/c i know nowhere in indiana getting em if the fort not
smh.gif

So far there has not been any words of Footlocker or Footaction getting these and the other 2 colorways dropping that day.

I like these more than all the others. However, in this pick the ankle collar is white while in pics off sites for pre-order the collar is carolina blue. Doesanyone know forsure if the ankle collar is white or carolina blue? I prefer the carolina blue. I just think jb was so close to making the xx3 the best shoe ofall time. Unfortunately, they dropped the ball on colorways and making the toes on most of the shoes patent leather.

i think these look good...but i'm still not a big fan of the black leather on the side....it just looks a little cheap...on these and the motorsports...
has any confirmed if theyare going to be a "coastal release" or are certain spots going to get all 3?

thanks for the pics! love em! wish i coulda copped x2 but with three on the same day that aint gon happen

Still counting down the days. I cracked up @ "poor man's Titanium" These are cold blooded ! Everybody pass on them please. Make it easier forme.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Back
Top Bottom