Air Jordan XX3 White/Metallic Silver-Anthracite June 2008 possible pic

blco02

Banned
I posted this in the official thread, so lock it up mods if you need to.

I could be totally wrong, but this is a possible pic of the limited Anthracite XX3 colorway releasing in June-it's page 108 of the new SC -It's got adark (anthracite) upper. Just a possiblity.

06/2008 Air Jordan XX3 (limited release to urban accounts & Niketowns)
xxxxxx-xxx White/Metallic Silver-Anthracite
$185.00

rws8jp.jpg

that looks like way too much anthracite. the way they show it named, it appears to be a trim color only.

honestly i think the xx3's would look good in any color definately going to get em
wink.gif

^ Because I'm sure it will end up on tons of sneaker blogs like my pics usually do.

I'm bringing it to everyone's attention though. If it wasn't for me noone would have noticed and noone reading this post would know anything aboutit.

So guess what- if you want to see an untagged pic, go buy the mag yourself and take a picture and post it- I'm doing you a favor.

Originally Posted by blco02

I'm bringing it to everyone's attention though. If it wasn't for me noone would have noticed and noone reading this post would know anything about it.

So guess what- if you want to see an untagged pic, go buy the mag yourself and take a picture and post it- I'm doing you a favor.
The picture is appreciated. However no one tags a picture that they didn't take.
grin.gif

He took a pic of a mag therefore it is his pic!!!! because he took the pic......of a magazine....and what is in magazines? pics!!!!

laugh.gif
@ tagging a picture that's not yours

Straight Columbus status right there, claiming something that is already clearly owned by someone else.

Tag pics that belong to you.

wink.gif

I tagged it so certain sneaker blogs and sites wiill start to give nt credit for posting pics first, never mind me.

eh i dont like those.

i wish those black leather toe with the white upper sample looking ones on the first few introductory pages released.

Originally Posted by blco02

I tagged it so certain sneaker blogs and sites wiill start to give nt credit for posting pics first, never mind me.

Then why didn't you tag it NT?

Ska, nice pic don't think I've seen it before. Is that a possible silver-anthracite XXIII colorway in it? Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

soy- I was thinking they would say it came from blco02 from NikeTalk-didn't think that far ahead- prob. should have put NT on there.

For those wondering...the white/silver Nike Tennis shoe pictured at the left were used to test bonds and lockdown in a stitched upper application inpreparation of constructing the XX3 in a Considered way.

Back
Top Bottom