AIR JORDAN XX3 WHITE/STEALTH-BLACK

You know what this shoe is just a classic design. All of the colors I've seen so far I would buy. This color is really fresh. I'm excited to see whatthe rest of the colorways are.

At least we got actual pics of the litesole sillohette. They ok, gentry need a new favorite color, the man is obsessed wit these yellow colors. Nice but kindaplain. Bring on them white and cherry red joints.

Waits patiently............

aaaaah I had a feeling they would mess it up with some yellow or some crap, but I guess they wouldn't be happy unless they had some XX3 on clearance laterthis year ...

This shoe looks like the photo copy we saw months ago...If it weren't for the yellow you could nickname it the xerox...
roll.gif

Thanks again tho Heat!!!

Not really liking these.

Stealths only for me so far.

I would have liked the limited one too, but I'm not paying those prices they want for them.

i really like them. love the black toe and the contrast of the yellow sig in the front. i wish i could buy all of the xx3's so far. these would go greatwith my pittsburgh steelers gear.
pimp.gif
THANKS AGAIN TO HEAT FOR BRINGINGTHE HEAT. MUCH APPRECIATED. LOVE WHAT U DO.

thanks for sharing. My whole opinion about the XX3 so far is less colors, the better. The white/red for example on the DVD are simple yet elegant.White/grey(steath or anthracite) would've been enough

Back
Top Bottom