Air Jordan XX5 CONCEPT RENDERING

This is my design of what I think the Air Jordan XX5 should look like. Please let me know what you guys think leave me comments please. Since athletic shoesare taking a step towards being more scientific this is exactly what the Jordan XX5 is based on. The inspiration comes from the periodic table. The chemicalelement Manganese (Mn) which has the atomic number 25 has a grey white metallic look and is put into different metals such as steel to make them stronger. Thisgoes hand and hand with inspiration from MJ's playing days giving todays players the motivation to play stronger, smarter and ultimately be better thanMike. With the 25th anniversary upon us it is also known as the "Silver Anniversary" giving inspiration to the 3M metallic material on the shoe.Jordan was also 25 yrs old when he first wore the Jordan 3's which had a cement print which had never before been seen or used on a athletic shoes. Whichbrings the touch of an upgraded cement print which takes the appearance of boiling metal. Finally the XX5 is closed out with flywire complimenting to theshoe's light weight and durability.

nice
smokin.gif

i like the 'boiling metal' print....

but not really feeling the design of the upper....
but its still
smokin.gif

don't want to sound mean or anything. So no hate intended bro. YOu've got a lot of work in it., I can see that. And it's good to see that. Theideas are good. I would love to see some concept sketches, or inspiratioon integrated into the rendering. Let the whole rendering speak for itself a lot more.The midsole kinda bothers me, forms arent clear what you wnat with it and were. And it should be thinner by the forefoot it seems much too thick, or does itprovide a shell, I dont really know. Good job providing multiple colourways! And this fabric seems dope, it's a good idea, maybe a close up of it orsomething would also explain a lot. All in all I got to say, that the Mg based inspiration is unique and yiou did a whole lot of research on MJ and there aregood ideas in here, and it has a lot of potential although my opinion on the overall shoe is that the forms fall apart the dont come together to create a fullshoe and a smooth design. But regardless good job, keep it up, it has a lot of potential! How old are you BTW? NO hate again.

I am 23 and I just got into learning my way through illustrator and photoshop for about a month now

but I have a degree in Marketing so Im trying to work my way into sneaker designing with that but I really appreciate the feedback and yes I agree I need toget more concept sketches involved I just need to learn how to incorporate everything into one photo

thanks I greatly appreciate it. there are alot of great work on there and I am working on trying to explain all aspects of my design and inspirations alltogether so people almost dont have to ask any questions lol thanks again nocomment6

Back
Top Bottom