air jordan xx5 question

does anyone else find it funny that there's talks of ending at the xx3 even the a xx5 would be way more significant in my opinion marking a quarter centuryof the Jordan legacy

this is my opinion, but i personally feel that they will make a special edition new Air Jordan sig for the 25 anniversary.

Ive been thinking this for awhile now-I mean they HAVE to do something special for the 25th anniversary.

smh.gif
Just end it @ XX3... dnt giv them n e ideas

Blco02, I feel the same way, but it doesnt necessarily have to be a sig shoe, they could do something significant wth retros

Just wait till 2010, that will be the 25th aniversery. Wont suprise me if they come out with a pack with EVERY Jordan, and the price will be like $5000 orsomething stupid like that.

do the math...
150$ per shoe

about every jordan colorway signature.... that would be about 200~?
i'm taking a wild guess.

200x150 = $30k:/
w/o tax

only chi mcbride, benballer, or some other rich lowkey nter or so would afford that:/

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

do the math...
150$ per shoe

about every jordan colorway signature.... that would be about 200~?
i'm taking a wild guess.

200x150 = $30k:/
w/o tax

only chi mcbride, benballer, or some other rich lowkey nter or so would afford that:/

that would be stupid...I was talking about 1 or every shoe, not every color of every shoe...lol.

1-23..all OG Bulls and Wizards colorways. Ill tell ya, if it was done right, I would buy it.

id be ok with that, stop the sigs at 23 and then keep releasing anniversary edition shoes, 25th, 30th, 35th, etc.

Originally Posted by kingk777

Just as long as it's nothing like the Thriller 25 Album
roll.gif

yer crazy man, that album is HEAT! (not the "new" songs). But the one with Akon(wanna be startin somethin) is bangin!

Originally Posted by fbi6904

id be ok with that, stop the sigs at 23 and then keep releasing anniversary edition shoes, 25th, 30th, 35th, etc.

Wel if thats tha case then they shudnt kal em XX5's then...

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

does anyone else find it funny that there's talks of ending at the xx3 even the a xx5 would be way more significant in my opinion marking a quarter century of the Jordan legacy
True

I would rather see an OG be retroed for the 25th anniversary, than to see another Sig shoe.

White/Cement IV

OG White/Red 1

Originally Posted by sick90teg4dr

Originally Posted by kingk777

Just as long as it's nothing like the Thriller 25 Album
roll.gif

yer crazy man, that album is HEAT! (not the "new" songs). But the one with Akon(wanna be startin somethin) is bangin!
What you talking bout? That P.Y.T is Will.I.AM is knockin...Cant speak for the rest of the album.... But yea, the line should stop at 23

I can see something really big for that. They did it for the AF1, they'll most likely do it for the Air Jordan xx5.

I personally think it would be very oversaturated to keep putting out numbered Jordan models. I'm satisfied with the XX3's and CDP's this year andsurely would contemplate buying some retros in the future....just as long as they're done right.

Back
Top Bottom