Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Just ordered the Crimson Carbon Fiber 28's 8.5 from NTNY!  Guy said they still had a few in stock for those who are still looking for these.

Oak hills jus came in. Happy with the thicker more durable shroud and looks like they fixed problem with any separation in the toe area with stronger support. Krazy in person!

Just got these in from NTNY (overnight shipping ftw).. The shroud is slightly thicker but I think that has to do more with the type of print on the fabric overlay rather than a quality improvement.
best pixs yet ! thanks for posting   can't wait for mine to get here

I agree. Nice pics MisterJ. Would someone take some day and/or outside shots so we can see these things in the light? I want to see the toes on the Oak Hills and how light the carbon fiber detail is on the shroud on the Carbons

Last edited:
Damn those oak hills are too fresh I really wanna see the Russell Westbrook PE that is releasing May 11th those look pretty cool too

Take a look at the last page or two. People have posted Nike stores that might still have them and which sizes at the time. Apparently they will ship them so no worries about location

The carbons are looking good. Better than the official pics. Is bright crimson pink? Because it looks pink in some pics and doesn't in others. Don't want to get them and then find out it's pink

perhaps I missed it but, is there any hint on the release of a nike+ basketball enhanced AJ XX8?

or is the concept cancelled?

jus' curious of owning this piece of technology (not perfect nor useful but sort of part of evolution of the game shoe)

perhaps I missed it but, is there any hint on the release of a nike+ basketball enhanced AJ XX8?

jus' curious of owning this piece of technology (not perfect nor useful but sort of part of evolution of the game shoe)
Please no. Don't need another reason for JB to hike the price up on potential killer colorways because of a damn Nike+ insole...

I doubt they'll do it to a signature Jordan model.

I could see them doin it to the XX8 lites tho

Wow. These are looking amazing. Congrats to all who copped. For those with the oak hills, I know the shroud is said to be of a more durable material. Can you elaborate on the kind of material it is and if there will be ventilation issues since the material is different. Also, is the same material used on the carbon fibers or is it the design on them that makes it look like its a different material?

Wow. These are looking amazing. Congrats to all who copped. For those with the oak hills, I know the shroud is said to be of a more durable material. Can you elaborate on the kind of material it is and if there will be ventilation issues since the material is different. Also, is the same material used on the carbon fibers or is it the design on them that makes it look like its a different material?

It is slightly thicker, not necessarily more "durable". It has a different texture to the touch.

The shoud on the cabron fiber XX8*s is made up of 2 pieces of material glued together. If you looks at the inside edge you will see that there is a very thin layer of fabric on top of the shroud which is the graphic. It feels as through the carbon fiber print may just have a different texture to the fabric that is a little more coarse than all the thermal colorways that have released and thus the "thick/more durable" feel.

I dont have the oak hills, but I imagine the same goes for them as well.

BRIGHT crimson !! 

the nike+ WAS mentioned in the first description of the shoe ( see page 1 )

they didn't do it and shoe is still $250

prob would be $320 + ?  if they had included that tech

Back
Top Bottom