Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

FRACTAL  ??

that's the best they got ?

mean.gif

Id like to see the Bambo with the wood colored heel cup or some more shoes with colored midsoles as opposed to black

Well people pay horrible prices for uncomfortable retros, this actually pays professionals and forward thinking as opposed to resellers.

Finally a decent colorway after months of junk like the coral reef/christmas tree job. I'm really exciting about this lakers cw, definitely getting it. Will get the Suns, Jazz and Sonics if they look good. Blazers is pretty much the same as bulls so I'd rather have a bulls one

I would def pickup the black camos at 30% off during this weekend's F&F. unfortunately, they aren't anywhere near me and F&F coupons don't work for phone orders.

Is the color of that joker camo black white and grey or is it purplish? I still can't tell. For some reason I see the shoe and see purple.

Is the color of that joker camo black white and grey or is it purplish? I still can't tell. For some reason I see the shoe and see purple.
The color is actually more purple than black. I wondered why people called them black camos, but from the pics, I can see how they can appear that way.

Back
Top Bottom