Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Last edited:

Footaction has the Bamboo's at a slight discount. Not sure if that's enough for you to cop...but they do have a 11.5

http://www.footaction.com/product/m...white/brown/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH
that would be a great price if i didn't already cop the black volt today and got slam dunks on the horizon, i swear sneakers are a special kind of money draining 9-5 
roll.gif

Does anyone have any idea where I could find the black/electric green colorway? Searched eBay a few times still can't find any.

The Air Jordan XX8 “Joker” are available now for just $79.97

PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR PHONE ORDER

Jeffersonville Nike Factory

1 (740) 948-9244

$79.97
(584832-001)

MAKE SURE TO FILL OUT ONLINE SURVEY ONCE YOU RECEIVE PRODUCT

VIA sneakersteal .com

The Air Jordan XX8 “Joker” are available now for just $79.97

PRODUCT AVAILABLE FOR PHONE ORDER

Jeffersonville Nike Factory

1 (740) 948-9244

$79.97
(584832-001)

MAKE SURE TO FILL OUT ONLINE SURVEY ONCE YOU RECEIVE PRODUCT

VIA sneakersteal .com
How much did they charge you for shipping? Ive never done an outlet phone order

My ross doesnt get jordans and if they do its that flight crap. Hell they barely get any notable nikes to begin with.

talk about a come up...all-star 28 @ ROSS????? thats CRAZY!!! how much were they?

Last edited:
Wish I could find deals like that in our local stores. All you see is adidas and maybe a reebok. If yiu do see a Nike on a rare occasion, you best believe it is one of those pairs that wouldnalready be in the shoe dept or rack room shoes.

My zoom bag popped on my almost new xx8 se!  I bought them, kept them on ice for a minute, wore them for a month of casual wear and this happened.  My 2 year manuf window ended yesterday too!  What can i do, if theres anything?  I am so disappointed right now!!!  Never abused them, almost new and this happened smh....

My zoom bag popped on my almost new xx8 se!  I bought them, kept them on ice for a minute, wore them for a month of casual wear and this happened.  My 2 year manuf window ended yesterday too!  What can i do, if theres anything?  I am so disappointed right now!!!  Never abused them, almost new and this happened smh....
Nothing you can do. 2 year window is over. It'll get automatically rejected. Guess that's what happens when you don't wear your kicks.

call Nike customer service and ask. 

Back
Top Bottom