Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

these will for sure be on nikeid. on the video with tink and othe rdude there were about 20 pair in the background in multiple colorways,

im considering getting a pair and having the nylon tailored to only come up to a regular fit

these will for sure be on nikeid. on the video with tink and othe rdude there were about 20 pair in the background in multiple colorways,
im considering getting a pair and having the nylon tailored to only come up to a regular fit
I would do the same thing. They are seriously tooo high.

Excited about the cushioning and stability of these. Not excited about the high shroud or high price. I'm looking forward to a lower version preferably without a shroud, but I'd take one with a shroud if the shoe performs on the court and the price is right.

No one compared these to the I-95 foamposite maxs that get no press but look like a fire version of these?  The I-95s are what JB had in mind when they came out with these.. something just went terribly wrong.. and these were produced.

No one compared these to the I-95 foamposite maxs that get no press but look like a fire version of these?  The I-95s are what JB had in mind when they came out with these.. something just went terribly wrong.. and these were produced.

Are those the flightposite boots?

You can wear these to ball outside three times before they are ice skates.. Have any of you talking about performance ever played ball?  Look at the bottom smh 

Are those the flightposite boots?
yea they have the high zip.. and a sneakerish bottom

The I95 boot is just as terrible as these if not worse

^^^ gonna have to agree to disagree on that bro about the I95's looking better than anything. They took the flight ones ( one of my fav shoes BTW) stuck a horrible sole on them, then distorted the upper to fit them. No bueno, no mas

i feel like everyone hate on no numbered jordans way too much. People should widen their horizons with a brand like Jordan. The Jumpman Pro Quicks and the Air JOrdan Team 2s were pretty much my favoritew team jordans. The Jordan 2011s were pretty sick in some colors. I feel like it allmatters on the color way. 

I was just excepting more from the design look of this shoe. I'm sure as far as performance it's a 10 and will be a great shoe to hoop in. Then again I guess that is what you would what from a basketball shoe...for it to perform well on the court. As for me my balling days are behind me so I'm looking at the design more.

Back
Top Bottom