Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

man thats a horrible comparison right there
laugh.gif
Not really. makes sense.

So, not a high quality leather basketball shoe for two hundred fifty dollars, a basketball shoe so cheap and ugly, they had to put a zip up bag over it, in order for you to want to wear it.

Boy, Nike uses no grease.

Y'all talking about shoes being ugly at first to people and now being classic need to shut it. The xix's classic? The XXII's classic? NO! Ugly is ugly is ugly. These are garbage. When the older Jordan's came out it was a different era. Nobody was into shoes like today. Shoot, if they weren't a bulls color nobody bought them no matter what the cost. And having last years Jordan's on..... Forget about that unless you like being clowned.
These new Jordan's are just atrocious, and the price is comedy

Agreed 100% most people on here wouldn't rmemeber the OG days.

Wat da eff is this hipster ish?!?!?! When I quickly scrolled thru my Facebook newsfeed I genuinely thought it was some spam for those shoes that promised to make you jump higher on the court. Upon closer inspection, somehow it was EVEN WORSE.

The Gloves giving birth to some Trunners baby? Man, just retro real Paytons and be done with.

Last edited:
they should have made it regular high top with the zip up ......8in high !!!  jordan brand is always messing up

they almost had it !!!i wanna buy the shoe and cut the extra material off

These guys went from Air Jordan I, banned by the NBA, to Michael Jordan's cargo pants 2012... banned by a country club in Florida.

Wow. I've havent heard an analogy as accuarate, yet as simple as this to describe Jordan Brand's demise.

Well put sir :smokin.

Wouldn't mind seeing how these perform. Could be interesting.

But on another note, these are ugly. Not sure what Tinker was thinking. How the great have fallen.

I think it's time Jordan stick to retro-ing and making them actually suitable to play in.

Stop for a sec, if you don't compare these to retros, these are actually pretty dope man.

I feel once more cows pop up, these will be pretty popular for casual wear and on the court wear. Def copping

Ya i dont understand why people hate them so much...Jordan is done making shoes just for appearance. These are obviously performance based. If you are serious about playing basketball you will buy these. and they dont even look bad on feet either (if you wanna buy them to rock em off the court)

Jesus Nike, just retro these damn things already instead of continuing with the downhill spiral of JB. $250? What a joke.

Funny how EVERYBODY HATED the XI's when they came out, to me these are DOPE and what they did with the shoe performance wise is what people are not see'ing ........i get you guys wanna something you can "rock" but MJ was a basketball player and it's about time they made a JORDAN SHOE made for playing Ball

Jesus Nike, just retro these damn things already instead of continuing with the downhill spiral of JB. $250? What a joke.

People keep comparing the 2 shoes, it's like saying a a 50's convertible is the same as the a convertible made now, they may look kinda the same but the PERFORMANCE is going to be wayyyy different

OMG

worst shoes ive ever seen.

jordan XV>>>>>>>>>>>>>> those by 2347936478628645 miles

OMG :rofl:

horrible, just horrible. TURRIBLE.

They remind me a little bit of the gloves when they aren't zipped :nerd:

When they're zipped up they look terrible though :x :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom