Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Yes 3x

This shoe would be so sick! I'd cop (on sale)!

When I first saw the AJ 2013 pictures I thought I have seen them before somewhere. Now I remember... They bear an uncanny resemblance to the last superman boots in the last superman movies. As if JB just slapped on the Jumpan logo to make it the 2013s....

Honestly they could just remove the Saucony logo and put a Jumpman on there, call them the XX8 and I would like these better.

Last edited:
Zippers on court are usually a bad idea, they almost always roll down. I really don't see any practical use for the shroud since it won't be saving anyone's ankles. I can't imagine the sweat that's going to be built up between the sock, leg, shroud, & the shoe itself, it just seems bad. The shoe on its own doesn't seem that bad; I really like midsole & outsole. I just wish they had taken the shroud off or made it optional & that $250 price doesn't help at all.

I might cop for

These would have bee tough...IMO JB should always introduce the line with a classic bulls colorway.....Unfortunately they'e too caught up in dropping something flashy (the South beach effect)

Sometimes less is more :smh:

I agree... The shroud, zipper and all not only have zero benefits but presents a host of negative issues as mentioned. Just to add... it doesn't help in the ventilation and breathability of the shoe. It will be like having swimming pools on your feet after a tough game.... adding weight and sticks like crap afterwards!!

These are too ugly for that hefty price tag they think these will fetch for. I think they should have kept the sole and went back to the drawing board with the upper part of the shoe- Jordan is so much better than that design.

They look nice with the flaps down, just hate numbers showing. Would've looked much better with a Jumpman or Swoosh, or left it plain.

Is there any new information regarding a release date or which stores that will be selling these. I'm ready to own this shoe.

They look like clown shoes on Westbrook, now imagine the everyday lame who cant dress rocking these its a nightmare JB 28=FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:x:x:x:x:x:x

I kinda like em wanna see in person tho and depending on the price point id cop cause we all know how JB can be with prices

Zippers on court are usually a bad idea, they almost always roll down. I really don't see any practical use for the shroud since it won't be saving anyone's ankles. I can't imagine the sweat that's going to be built up between the sock, leg, shroud, & the shoe itself, it just seems bad. The shoe on its own doesn't seem that bad; I really like midsole & outsole. I just wish they had taken the shroud off or made it optional & that $250 price doesn't help at all.
I might cop for

ugh, zippers are cool in concept, but these aren't going to work with fat kids with wide feet.

I'm going to love watching kids try these on and then complaining they can't zip them up OR parents complaining the zipper broke . . .

I might cop for

[COLOR=#red]
If you can't figure out my point, then a further explanation is useless. You clearly lack the comprehension and foresight needed. BTW why you so mad? :rofl:[/COLOR]

oh yea nice reply captain know it all. your inflation crap was debunked so you resort to childish name calling.

carry on with your huge ego while bashing noobs champ

i wish the shroud wasnt so high. as everyone else has stated, the midsole/sole look good. shoe is definitely sleek and look better than the 2011s and 2009s. maybe ill get the top part cut down at a taylor or something.

russ westbrooks on feet pics dont look bad. d wade had them long clown feet which never made a jordan look good when he was rocking them.

Back
Top Bottom