Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

My god I wish they used the leather on the retros that they used on this black/neon green set.. It looks so nice and soft

I actually like these, just that price I'm hoping they sit and go on sale because that price is definitely no bueno. 

i wonder if they ever use better quality materials on the samples and then take pics of those, so that the official images they release look better than the shoe actually is. There has def been shoes in the past where the materials (usually leather) looked beautiful, then you get em and its like ehhhhh

I want these really bad. But the only 14s I have that aren't trashed are the white/greens. Will attempt to make them look cool :lol:

EDIT: @Jumpman23 just liked my picture, that means I'm in, and I have a chance. FEELS GOOD MAN

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^nope I love these kicks. Just waiting for them to go on sale. One to rock one to ball in.

XIVs are so underrated.

These are pure fire.

:smokin

don't let recent retro sales fool you, xiv's are universally loved.

I know, but I think out of all the models, these the 2s, and 9s are usually under-hyped, which is a good thing since I like the 9s and 14s.

The only reason why the past 9s sold out was because they were all limited.

Same thing goes for the White/Red 14s that released last year sold out, because they were QS.

However, I'm sure if they ever when the Oxy's and Indiglos get retro'd, they'll sell out since they haven't been retro'd yet.

Am I the only one whose looking forward to these
Definitely not man! I am hoping snagging a pair to ball in, i think its going to be one heck of a performance shoe. Waiting for "nightwing2303" to get his performance review up on his site so i can then make my decision definitely.

Back
Top Bottom