Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I hooped in mine today. I'm in love! Can't wait for bamboo camos tho they number one on my list of to gets.

LMFAO at some of these comments. People making excuses on why they sold out. They sold out plain and simple... Because they are FIRE!!! When I first saw this shoe I got nostalgia from the Jordan 14 indiglo. And when I saw pics of them with jeans fully zipped, they looked too clean and stealthy too pass up on. I can literally wear this shoe everyday. For balling and casual with jeans. And for the people that complain that the shroud is too high, simply fold it down inwardly or outward. Problem solved. There is no excuse for this shoe. And no this shoe is FAR from ugly.

P.S. Today is a good day for me. Got the royals and xx8 stealths. Happy Birthday MJ!!!

So what's the word on when these will hit NikeID?...

Not to up on some of the release color-ups, especially the print versions...The solid color versions (Stealths + Westbrook PE's) are what's up though...

LMFAO at some of these comments. People making excuses on why they sold out. They sold out plain and simple... Because they are FIRE!!! When I first saw this shoe I got nostalgia from the Jordan 14 indiglo. And when I saw pics of them with jeans fully zipped, they looked too clean and stealthy too pass up on. I can literally wear this shoe everyday. For balling and casual with jeans. And for the people that complain that the shroud is too high, simply fold it down inwardly or outward. Problem solved. There is no excuse for this shoe. And no this shoe is FAR from ugly.

P.S. Today is a good day for me. Got the royals and xx8 stealths. Happy Birthday MJ!!!
you summed it up perfectly

I posted a blurry image a few weeks ago and this is a little something I came up with. I actually think the XX8 is an interesting design but of course as it is every year there seems to be a few reoccuring gripes or things people wanting to see changed.

So I thought I'd have a go at rendering a lower cut concept with no shroud, in one sense this might result in something a little plain/kinda kill the whole gimmick of what makes the XX8 what it is, but hey this is just for fun. I also thought that I'd start things out with a real simple colorway, and given the whole military boot/stealth concept (didn't get the neon = stealth thing?) here it is in all black:

I wanted to keep the mixed 2/3 logo thing so I thought it would look cool debossed on a lace lock

I'll post some more colours up and I might try PS a few colorways of the real XX8 (I'm sure they could get some better prints than that!)

Still a size 14 left of xx8 greenshttp://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-726616/pgid-726617

they had all 3 colorways at HoH tigard. Tried them on. Have to get the stealths for next season!

I posted a blurry image a few weeks ago and this is a little something I came up with. I actually think the XX8 is an interesting design but of course as it is every year there seems to be a few reoccuring gripes or things people wanting to see changed.

So I thought I'd have a go at rendering a lower cut concept with no shroud, in one sense this might result in something a little plain/kinda kill the whole gimmick of what makes the XX8 what it is, but hey this is just for fun. I also thought that I'd start things out with a real simple colorway, and given the whole military boot/stealth concept (didn't get the neon = stealth thing?) here it is in all black:

I wanted to keep the mixed 2/3 logo thing so I thought it would look cool debossed on a lace lock

I'll post some more colours up and I might try PS a few colorways of the real XX8 (I'm sure they could get some better prints than that!)
If that ever released and it kept all the technology of the shoe in tact then that would be copped on sight, then again I might just be ignorant, I feel like the boot part of the shoe would hinder it's on-court effectiveness but I've never worn them so I shouldn't talk

They look great with jeans. I wonder how many people that do not like these, will end up getting the GP Gloves if/when they release
nerd.gif
the gloves **** allover these. way better looking midsole swoosh looks alot better on them than a blob of jordan on the heel... they aren't cut like a boot... need i say more?

Ugly. ....smh just dam ugly.....I cant even describe it...its a sneaker/boots/socks.....and the price ****...imo all jordans after the 14s excluding the 10s just looks like a mesh of crap

Ugly. ....smh just dam ugly.....I cant even describe it...its a sneaker/boots/socks.....and the price ****...imo all jordans after the 14s excluding the 10s just looks like a mesh of crap
You forgot to put "Im a hater" lol!! And also this shoe "sold out". Just to let you know. :smile: Have a nice day!!!

Last edited:
Hype is bad for you, little man.

This is your brain
*egg.jpg*
This is your brain on hype
*smashed_egg.gif*

Seems like all you have to offer is empty rhetoric. What is your actual position? Adjusted for inflation, the Air Jordan XX8 is cheaper than the Foamposite One was in 1997. Were you moaning and crying back then too?

Back
Top Bottom