Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

i think they are both great colorways but Im also curious what colors are underneath the shroud. the JBC reds are definately a step up from the red thermal print..i think ill end up with them.

JB - enough with the clear soles! They dont stay that way long enough for them to even be worth it. Seeing some of the used 2010 cool greys on ebay make me nasueous with how quickly these new clear soles turn.

I have not bought anything passed the last shot 14's.  There were a couple of "okays" after that but these things are ug. 

I have not bought anything passed the last shot 14's.  There were a couple of "okays" after that but these things are ug. 
Its not a look that everyone likes but its nice to wear something other than retros. They are eye catching and definitely feel great on. I like my pair. Wear what you like.

Jordan Brand Classic Kicks
This is just plain sad.
sick.gif
 those georgetown are the best ones i've seen so far. Finally a semi normal cw that doesn't make the shoe look totall bad. still wouldn't cop though the design just isn't great on these. midsole is pretty :/ logo placement is bad, shroud is stupid looking up and even more stupid down

Have any of you attended the Jordan Brand Classic in the past? I'm curious if they'd have these there for sale a la the all-star release.

^They should be available at HoH locations as well. That's where I've purchased JBC kicks from in the past.

Man that west colorway is looking too sick to me... I really want a pair of these, but really don't want to pay retail..fuhhh....

I think people kind of miss the point with XX8s. I think it is a great shoe, the only thing I dislike about them is the price, really.

I think the midsole would make for a nice low top version. I wouldn't mind a couple low releases like they used to do the sigs. Its been a while. I think the 20's were the last ones

I just wish there was a version in which the shroud was shorter cus I don't think it has to be 8 inches since the mesh inner only comes up to about half the shroud

xx1-xx3 had lows (sorta)

yeah. Also remind that the 2009 to 2011 were average mids, where a low cut would not make much difference at all.
On the other hand I was rolling my eyes that JB released the AJ 14 with lows because the mids were already quite low cut.

Worst lowcuts are the AJ 5, 6, 8 and 12 lows. They just don't look right at all as lowcuts,
AJ 9, 11, 13, 16, 17, 18 looked quite OK to cool.
Best lowcuts IMO are the 17 lows with the foldable sockliner.

Back
Top Bottom