Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

There's a guy on twitter claiming that the xx8 lite is called the xx8 se, he posted pictures. Anyone have any info?

Legit.

There is also a dark colorway with black hits and white laces. Those, plus the blk/red and blue/blk are February 2014 releases.

Style number is 616345

408 is blue
001 is black
003 is grey

Last edited:
I also had this picture but it didn't attach the first time, does anyone know the release date?

Legit.

There is also a dark colorway with black hits and white laces. Those, plus the blk/red and blue/blk are February 2014 releases.

Style number is 616345

408 is blue
001 is black
003 is grey

Feb 2014 release makes no sense. The XX9 releases in Feb 2014. The XX8 lite/SE should release summer or fall of this year...

That's what I was thinking, if I'm not mistaken the 2012 lites came out July 19 last year

Legit.

Style number is 616345

408 is blue
001 is black
003 is grey

Feb 2014 release makes no sense. The XX9 releases in Feb 2014. The XX8 lite/SE should release summer or fall of this year...

Im telling you what Nike has on their release sheet. Believe it or not, just trying to help out.

The best performance from these is when they are zipped all the way up. The shroud acts like a skin to the rest of the shoe when zipped up, feels like a taped ankle. Really ahead of its time.  

If only shrouds on sneakers weren't done 15+ years ago...

that's quite a nonsense.
Do you really think logistics is for free?
Do you really think the vendors would be happy to do so?
The only XX8 that has been pulled back by Nike were the Black Stealths
because they did not want them to be sold at the same time like the
black/electric greens and the limes (Bad timing to launch 3 colorways
of one model at once)
fact is that Nike produced quite a low amount of the XX8 in every colorway generally, not because
they retail at 250 bucks but because they release much more colorways of this model than
on the previous models.

Last edited:
that's quite a nonsense.
of one model at once)
fact is that Nike produced quite a low amount of the XX8 in every colorway generally, not because
they retail at 250 bucks but because they release much more colorways of this model than
on the previous models.
This is more correct.  You don't see close to full size runs just getting pulled and all of a sudden Eastbay has no stock left.  You see only select sizes available after the initial purchases at release, with the rest selling soon afterwards.  There just aren't many available to begin with.

Last edited:
on the previous models.

They have 2012 deluxe packs trying to move at $80 (retail $223). Nike doesn't want the same to happen on these. Sounds about right to limit inventory and just drop a bunch of colorways.

Gotta find another pair of Black/Green XX8's that aren't ridiculously overpriced. Just traded mine away...

that's quite a nonsense.
of one model at once)
on the previous models.
idk, its hard to gauge since we dont have a representative from every part of the US saying how well the XX8s sold in their area

but in my area, the ones that carried them, still have them

i can still get red camos and green camos in a sz 13 if i was down for paying retail and thats at a HOH not a mom and pop store

The Ray Allen, Rip Hamilton, and Gerald Wallace PE colorways should have been released. Its too bad we are not getting ID options for this shoes.

that's quite a nonsense.
of one model at once)
on the previous models.
I've been told first hand by employees at different Footlockers that Nike had them ship back whatever stock they had left after a week or so. My local high volume HoH then got a restock after that happened which sold out pretty much same day. They weren't so happy to return their stock but it seems like you have to do whatever Nike tells you to as a retailer.

I've been told first hand by employees at different Footlockers that Nike had them ship back whatever stock they had left after a week or so. My local high volume HoH then got a restock after that happened which sold out pretty much same day. They weren't so happy to return their stock but it seems like you have to do whatever Nike tells you to as a retailer.

Doesn't make sense because the two HOH I go to had all four thermals for quite some time. Why would they return to stock and yet scattered sizes sit on shelves?

that's quite a nonsense.
of one model at once)
on the previous models.
i believe that the plan WAS to release multiple CWs at All Star weekend and that the Black Stealths ("jokers") were pulled due to complaints about the offensive wording on the outside.

Back
Top Bottom