Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

i believe that the plan WAS to release multiple CWs at All Star weekend and that the Black Stealths ("jokers") were pulled due to complaints about the offensive wording on the outside.
Though plausible, I personally don't buy into this speculation because all the camos except the thunder camos have the same script.

What did it say?
Yes, the script is only on the camo/thermals, and yes it's in English. The pattern warps the letters, drowns them out in darkness, takes them in and out of focus and so on. Also, as the letters wrap around the back they go backwards after the seam.

It's the Jordan quote Tinker cited as a design inspiration, 'Stealth is like black cat. You never hear it coming, but it's deadly as hell. You don't **** with the stealth. My game is like that, when you see it, it's too ******g late!'

Yes, complete with asterisks

Props to Odysseus who originally posted it.

Ray's XX8s for the finals.... That Black and gold one 
eek.gif
maybe i missed it but haven't seen him wear many of these but have seen him wear a few others ?

What in the...

This is what's going to happen

Me: Hey, there's new XX8s coming out next week

Bro: Cool, what do they look like?

Me: Wellll... there's white with this fractal blue line pattern, blue speckled yellow and yellow specked blue, black carbon with red logos and laces and a green bootie.

Bro: Uh, ok. I might be be down for this white and blue one, seeing pics of the rest might help but I doubt it.

Me: No, you don't understand, there's only one colorway. That's all on the same shoe.

Bro:.........

*hangs up phone*

What in the...

This is what's going to happen

Me: Hey, there's new XX8s coming out next week

Bro: Cool, what do they look like?

Me: Wellll... there's white with this fractal blue line pattern, blue speckled yellow and yellow specked blue, black carbon with red logos and laces and a green bootie.

Bro: Uh, ok. I might be be down for this white and blue one, seeing pics of the rest might help but I doubt it.

Me: No, you don't understand, there's only one colorway. That's all on the same shoe.

Bro:.........

*hangs up phone*
i know this comment is going to open the flood gates and everyone is going to do a complete 180

but you do know that the white on the zip up part are words right?

the fractal blue line pattern is the background and the white says something that i cant make out

Back
Top Bottom