Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

JB markets this shoe very weirdly. We get multiple pics of different cws for the shoe and then news gets quiet and then we get hit with a RD within the week of a release. Then we go on waiting for more pics of new cws and news of any new releases is quiet :smh: JB leaving us all in the dark right now

Just phone ordered a pair from Vacaville and got the 20% off. Not my fav color, but $160 is much better than $250 for a great hoop shoe.

Pics that I've seen of Cement XX8

video_image-122965.jpg
video_image-122964.jpg
video_image-122961.jpg

It's not fractal! But ill take it!

Release date info ??
No info yet.  I was hoping for the fractal print as well but they work.  JB has been secretive about the flagship model release dates this year.  

I want a pair of those. JB give us release information on these please! Also, feel free to release some Ray Allen and/or JB classic colorways...

I'm pretty sure the Fire Red elephant print XX8's are releasing in Australia this weekend and both the Fire Red and Cement Grey elephant print XX8's are releasing in EU.

I'm not really feeling those cements. maybe if the sole was black instead of white it would be an instant cop.

Last edited:
because there is a pair releasing end of this month, and it was described as red/black.

but who knows if it would be the cement
It will be the predominately red elephant print pair I think.

Looks like the EU release is next month. If you check this page http://www.footlocker.eu/eu/en/k/Kicks-Calendar.aspx and go to September they have the following listed for the 17th:
[h2]AIR JORDAN XX8 "ELEPHANT PRINT"[/h2]
FIRE RED/WHITE-BLACK
[h2]AIR JORDAN XX8 "ELEPHANT PRINT"[/h2]
CEMENT GREY/WHITE-BLACK-GYM RD

The Fire Red/White-Black matches up with Footlocker Australia's August release here http://www.footlocker.com.au/sneaker-central/cat/release-updates/post/JULYreleases-1-8/

Saturday 25[sup]th[/sup] August

Jordan Retro 5 ‘Fear’ (sequoia/red-olive): $219.95^ SSO

Jordan XX8 (fire red/white-black): $299.95*^ SSO

what do they charge to ship ?  thanks

Not sure about Vacaville, but I think outlets generally charge anywhere from 8-15. I got charged 13 from Arundel Mills. I think its probably because the box is pretty big, I normally don't get charged this much.

Back
Top Bottom