Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

next time you post 100000x80000 pics, make sure you pant game is right
happy.gif

next time i will do it at 11am and not 11pm. Comfort over all at 11pm. haha

Of course Nike would exaggerate on how much they actually pay. They're a money making business company after all. They probably paid like 5 dollars max for the material behind close door but on paper they put $50 to justify the resell price lol.

Just imagine you running a business. Would you want your customer to know the real cost of your business or the inflated cost? If i bought a car for $2000 and resell it back for $5000. I'm not letting my customer know that i bought it for $2000 lol. I will tell them i got it for $3000. Just basic business strategy.

I do run my own business, I buy and sell real estate. I could care less what the end buyer knows I paid for it, the fact is they can't get it at that cost so they either have to pay my price or move on. Plain and simple. So your "basic business strategy" is flawed.

I do run my own business, I buy and sell real estate. I could care less what the end buyer knows I paid for it, the fact is they can't get it at that cost so they either have to pay my price or move on. Plain and simple. So your "basic business strategy" is flawed.
Lol real estate is not the same as manufacturing business dude. And btw if you don't care about disclosing the actual cost of your houses. Why don't you put it in the ad?

Lol real estate is not the same as manufacturing business dude. And btw if you don't care about disclosing the actual cost of your houses. Why don't you put it in the ad?

What sense does it make for me to put what I paid for when advertising, thats not what the purchase price is, pointless at best. Maybe you should go to school and learn about businees before you tell business owners how to run their business.

What sense does it make for me to put what I paid for when advertising, thats not what the purchase price is, pointless at best. Maybe you should go to school and learn about businees before you tell business owners how to run their business.

So you do care about how much you paid and don't want your customer or competitor to know lol. Look like you're a hypocrite here. lol

I don't even need to go to business school to know that no smart business man would want to disclose the actual cost.

Is there a ton of fakes on these out there? Any easy distinguishing features between the fakes and the real?

Has anyone on here ordered from 23penny.com before and willing to share their experience? Sorry but I didn't see them on the legit site list.

Thanks,

Has anyone on here ordered from 23penny.com before and willing to share their experience? Sorry but I didn't see them on the legit site list.

Thanks,

I just bought from them after you posted that. I couldn't find anything on fake cement xx8s so I bit the bullet. I'll reply back once I get them. Worse comes to worse paypal should cover me.

The only fakes I've seen online are those in non-existent colours. Can't say if they have zoom or anything besides the general look.

I just bought from them after you posted that. I couldn't find anything on fake cement xx8s so I bit the bullet. I'll reply back once I get them. Worse comes to worse paypal should cover me.

Cool deal. Thanks man!

23penny is run by a niketalker. Had a few hiccups, mainly with the ray allen 13s, in the past but overall is a legit source.

Anyone here having the same problem?

I'm 5'9 and 190lbs and I only use my xx8 on hardwood courts, I also store them properly yet this happens. Is this normal for the xx8?

Anyone here having the same problem?
I'm 5'9 and 190lbs and I only use my xx8 on hardwood courts, I also store them properly yet this happens. Is this normal for the xx8?

My Jokers had that same issue along with the toe separation found on some of the initial colorways. I sent my pair back to Nike before I could see if the sole separation became a problem or not.

Nice!!! Played in my cements again last night and the traction keeps getting better.

I appreciate the update. Was able to order my pair. They should be here tomorrow! My 1st XX8s. I'm pretty pumped to ball in them after what I've been hearing about the fit.

I need to find either the red cements or reg cements for less than $200. 

Very underrated shoe. Just copped some Carbon Fibers a few days ago. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom