Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Yea, I knew the black/elec green would be the favs from day 1

But I really like the oak hills as a very close second

Might sell my green camos and double up on bamboos. They're gonna get really messed up if I ball in them

Has anyone tried to dye the inside of the shroud? I have the oak hills and I want to dye the inside of the shroud black but leave th outside the same. I feel like they would look so much better and easier to keep clean

Don't see these too often, Jordan Brand Classic 13.5.
1z189yd.jpg

s31xe0.jpg

How limited are the bamboos supposed to be? I was just wondering if I should be able to pick my size up no problem or not. Really hoping these aren't limited for an easy cop 

Hopefully everyone will have had their fill from the All star packs on the 14th, and the retro 6's on the 15th. You would think with those releases, the $250 price tag, and the fact that multiple online retailers are selling these, that we should all have a shot. But you never know these days. Will be very disappointed (and shocked) if I can't score a pair.

Hopefully everyone will have had their fill from the All star packs on the 14th, and the retro 6's on the 15th. You would think with those releases, the $250 price tag, and the fact that multiple online retailers are selling these, that we should all have a shot. But you never know these days. Will be very disappointed (and shocked) if I can't score a pair.

How limited are the bamboos supposed to be? I was just wondering if I should be able to pick my size up no problem or not. Really hoping these aren't limited for an easy cop 
All the previous cw's sold out on release day, not counting the scattered returns/restocks here and there.  They weren't sold-out-in-seconds stupid though.  It'd take a bit.

Last edited:
What is white and yellow with black streaks all over? - XX8 Bamboos

But seriously, my concern is the yellowing of these joints and the airbag popping in them eventually. Honestly, these kicks are probably good only for the collectors, not the wearers. Still I'm undecided if I would actually get them or not.

Checked loal store on the release and no one saw them in their shipment manifest, hoh tht get prelude Kobe and everything good are not expecting them.

Who got the details?

Pretty cool interview on JB's future and stuff. Interesting Tidbit about the XX8 Bamboos. These are the last XX8's to release. Good luck fellers...

SN: Will there be anything product-wise to bridge the wide gap leading up to the XX9, or will we continue to see a focus on the XX8 SE and the Super.Fly 2 over the course of the current season?

Brian O’Connor:   The XX8 game shoe will have its last release at this All-Star – the one Tinker designed. Then the XX8 SE, when Russell (Westbrook) comes back, he’ll be wearing that. So there’s really no interim product (before the XX9).

http://sneakernews.com/2014/02/06/select-exclusive-launching-air-jordan-xx9-future-jordan-brand/

Cats on eBay trying to ask 500 for the bamboos... Ill pass for that
Yikes...  about what I'd expect actually, but still I have a feeling these won't be terribly hard to obtain.  I saw they were on finishline's calendar

Back
Top Bottom