Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

If the shoe actually is that limited.....resell will be close to double. And sizes are limited it appears. The 28 isn't a hypebeast shoe. More of a style and appreciation type of shoe. Had to have for my collection. Wanted these since I first saw them February during the allstar release.

Customizer dream for a Storm Shadow boot. Add in his red slashes or a cobra logo. lol.

If the shoe actually is that limited.....resell will be close to double. And sizes are limited it appears. The 28 isn't a hypebeast shoe. More of a style and appreciation type of shoe. Had to have for my collection. Wanted these since I first saw them February during the allstar release.

dont think so
they sitting on ebay for 350

Eastbay/Ftl surprisingly went straight to cart after a few clicks in about 3 sizes I tried. Nothing like that waiting in other customers cart stuff with the Infrared jordans yesterday.

Honestly, Im not too impressed with the color ways Nike came out with for the XX8. Beyond the first Black/Green this White/Bamboo is second in my books. After that I didnt really care for the graphic uppers even though I still have a pair of Blue Camos DS. 
Yep, most colorways were crap.

dont think so
they sitting on ebay for 350

As time fly and the people who want see how limited they were. It was hard for me to believe as well.......even the gear is selling out! $600 for a jacket.....$300 for a goody....$150 for the short sleeve goody....just krazy!!!

got through eastbay with ease which is kind of worrisome (don't want that letter saying they oversold).   NDC was a joke.  Wasnt paying attention to FNL and once i did it was OOS.  hope i get em but if not, $281 saved.  Night yall 

Last edited:
As time fly and the people who want see how limited they were. It was hard for me to believe as well.......even the gear is selling out! $600 for a jacket.....$300 for a goody....$150 for the short sleeve goody....just krazy!!!
It's all about supply and demand.

The Infrared 3Lab5's sold out super quick and there were less then 10,000 pairs made.

Reseller's were selling for 350 at first, then they learned nobody wanted them and they wouldn't move.

Now you can find them for pretty much retail.

This shoe has less demand then a Jordan retro, the resellers are just thirsty and looking for scraps because it's all star weekend and they probably missed out on the yeezy's 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I see some pairs going fast for $350-360 on ebay and that's not size 12-13 prices. Dudes want no lesser than $400 :x

is JJ releasing these? Im looking for  a sz 8 please familia help appreciated here for my 14 yr old sons B-Day. This was the only shoe on his list of all the releases.

Copped a pair on NDC and guna pick my other pair up at HOH that I had locked in around lunchtime. Gotta decide if I want to keep two. Just have a feeling that white collar is going to get pretty beat up. These and the black/green 2013 ASG's are by far the best colorways of XX8's. 

Wasn't surprised at all by how quick they sold out on NDC. I'm loving this non-TLO stuff. Been able to cop everything I've wanted since they started letting releases be non-TLO.

Count me in on the black green and bamboos being the best colorways. I liked the green camo ones but they don't look as nice as the pics in person

Last edited:
Was able to walk in and buy the Bamboos at the University Mall. Not to say they aren't hyped but they also have the red Camo (or maybe blue) and white and red elephant prints on the shelf. It just seems like online releases are either a blessing or a curse.

Found the tank top on footaction. They sure make as difficult as possible to find it.

However, I'm not paying 80 bucks for a tank top that costs $3 to make.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom