Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Agreed - had mine break - chatted up Nike support after some cancelled orders from Finish Line and the rep said no stock in any stores or warehouses. Might be settling for something else soon.

nerd.gif
... maybe?
KD got stuck with a whack shoe for a year.

They look more like bowling shoes

I was really looking forward to trying these...but limited availability + durability issues have me thinking otherwise. Any thoughts on The Super.Fly 2 or UA Anatomix as alternatives?

I tried on the SF 2 and there were hit spots where the label loops connect on the inside of the shoe that were intolerable.. Can't speak for the anatomix but have heard pretty much all good things

Can we get a few simple color blocking first...:rolleyes

Can we get a better quality first?
With the super low durability of sole design i am even not looking forward to the xx9 if they incorporate the same epic fail design.

Foot Locker has "Jordan AJ XX8 Lite - Game royal/white/team orange/university gold" as a November 23 release

Foot Locker has "Jordan AJ XX8 Lite - Game royal/white/team orange/university gold" as a November 23 release
Thats the OKC/Westbrooks above

I wanna give this shoe a fair chance despite all the bags popping. Sound like a great shoe before that happens. But im not spending $150 on these BS colorways

Last edited:
I'll cop again from Nike and give them some solid wear that first 30 days hoping the durability has been fixed. Planning on coping a pair of Super Fly 2s but none of the colors stand out to me yet.

hoyas just came in the mail and are laced up. I think they feel great, cosmetically no issues either. We will see how the zoom holds out, but I think I am going to grab the UNC colorway while I still can. Feel SOOOOOOO Much better than SF2 IMO

**i am in love with this shoe like I have not been in a long time with a basketball shoe ...

Last edited:
Supposedly coming soon ...
kickscrew has been offering them for a while, so i believe it

guess everyone was watching ufc instead of boxing on saturday. andre ward won a ud wearing these;

really curious as to what's in the insole for the boxing boot version.

Last edited:
Would love to get those Westbrook's, but with the bk/rd 1's and the taxi's coming I may have to pass.

Gona go for the westbrooks despite the hideous colors... Just too great of a shoe too pass w/o knowing how msny other opportunities I'll have to get a back up at retail. Really love that it's a no frills, no excess garbage, performance bball shoe.

so are there ever going to be any solid colorways of this shoe?? would like to try them out but can't get down with the wild colorways..

Well according to sneakernews these are suppose to be dropping in the early part of next year

Air Jordan XX8 SE
Dark Powder Blue/White-Cool Grey-Black
616345-40802/2014
would probably cop 2 of those 3 the black reds for sure

Only shroudless color I liked so far is the black gold. I prefer the shrouded ones but some of the colors have just been terrible. 

Those pics I posted are a PS (looks like/I believe) but that black and red I will buy if it does release

Back
Top Bottom