Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Just got a pair. Surprise early bday present. Carrying them back from the metro in the box they felt like nothing. I can see why these are the lightest Jordan's. Playing in a league game tonight so I'll be able to let everyone know my initial impressions for performance soon.

you got bel airs?

i am in the MD area and i know your from DC. i was trying to get them too. which store got them? thanks

No stores in my area had them. Had to order online and they went quick. Hey were supposed to be at Footlocker but the stock locator didn't show anything on the east coast near us.

Played in them today and coming from the Kobe's and CP3s these felt like I was on a cloud. Cushioning was great and the shoe was very responsive. Felt like I was higher off the ground than the other kicks Ive been playing in lately. Fit my foot great. Can't wait to ball again Friday.

Just tweeted FTL. The se has been removed from the release calender and will only be avaiable at select HOH locations...not online. If there are any fellow NTers out there who can help me out copping a pair of the UNC camo in size 13 and ship them to Australia, please PM me.

Last edited:
Just tweeted FTL. The se has been removed from the release calender and will only be avaiable at select HOH locations...not online. If there are any fellow NTers out there who can help me out copping a pair of the UNC camo in size 13 and ship them to Australia, please PM me.

Noooooo FTL was my only hope too. Please pm me if anyone can hook up a Canadian.

Can anybody compare the fit of these or the xx8 with any retros? I plan on ordering some tomorrow. But not sure on what size to get. Thanks

I don't have any retros to compare them to but they fit the same as the past few hyperdunks and hyperize for me. Just more cushion and feel like they sit higher off the ground.

For anyone questioning the camo with bright pink, purple, green and blue they definitely turned heads last night and get the must be the shoes comment frequently. I think the other camo blues Gtown and UNC should look really good in person and might be better for those hating the bel air colors.

Just pre ordered the UNC camo's through a reseller on Ebay. $60 more than they would have been retail including shipping. It shouldn't have to be this way but it is what it is....

Last edited:
^car crashes turn heads too bro ijs. to each his own tho

Yeah I feel like anything bel air related turns heads for the wrong reason. I for one can't believe people actually paying reseller prices for them too. People around my way want 425ish for the bel air 5s.

Last edited:
Just pre ordered the UNC camo's through a reseller on Ebay. $60 more than they would have been retail including shipping. It shouldn't have to be this way but it is what it is....
they make fakes of everything these days ... hope u get something legit 

they make fakes of everything these days ... hope u get something legit 
Had no choice. If you do your homework and dont just buy the first thing you see, it usually works out. I have only been stung once. All other purchases have worked out fine.

Definitely not a lot of online options for these. From what I can tell really just NDC and Finish Line.

these are currently just sitting online on finishline i feel bad for the guy that preordered.

Back
Top Bottom