Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

monstercookies monstercookies Man i have hard time trying to determine what youre saying in every post.

Am I the only one?
nah man.. its a bit ridiculous and frustrating. I used to think it was just trolling until every once in a while when i can decipher the gibberish he has some valid statement but its a rarity. Not saying any of that to be condescending its just truth

Finally have some time to play tomorrow morning. Going to try these out for the first time. Hopefully a zoom bag doesn't pop :lol:

I just run up and down a lot, drive and kick and hopefully get some easy layups.

The difference between these and say Kobe V's or Hyperdunks is very noticeable, obviously.  I think they're great shoes still, just not my style.  I can definitely see the appeal, except for the carbon clip that bothers me, they are comfortable.  Would be a nice shoe for easy games, when you have a good team, but not when I want to go all out.

A good example is when I get the ball and push it up the floor.  In Kobe V's I'll beat a lot of the guys down the court, but in these I can't get up to speed the same way.

For me, I know what I want in a shoe.  I hate when people bash on a quality shoe just because they didn't like it.  CP3 VI's were a great shoe, but I didn't like the heel strike and heel-to-toe transition.

Anybody know where I can pick up an SE at a discount? Don't mind which color,just want it for outdoor ball. Been using the zoom glove and those are just awful for ball

Thanks

there was a size 13 marquette up on ebay awhile back actually, I can t remember what they were asking for it but it wasnt bad. I just didnt like the CW

yea im thinking of resigning these after just a couple a games, they are just too unbalanced for me shooting the ball. I feel im shooting fade aways or im not able to get set right with these shoes. The comfort is good im just not liking the way they feel when i jump, I dont have any issue with running in them but they are not giving me confidence shooting long range, the forefoot zoom bag is just too pronounced for me im not feeling its an advantage, quite the opposite in fact I feel off balance in them.

yea im thinking of resigning these after just a couple a games, they are just too unbalanced for me shooting the ball. I feel im shooting fade aways or im not able to get set right with these shoes. The comfort is good im just not liking the way they feel when i jump, I dont have any issue with running in them but they are not giving me confidence shooting long range, the forefoot zoom bag is just too pronounced for me im not feeling its an advantage, quite the opposite in fact I feel off balance in them.
Yea i starting to experience this. It's like the shoes is forcing you to be active on your toes all the time. These shoes are not meant for stationary shooter or pull up jump shooter. It's more like a slasher/ up and down cherry picker type of shoes imo.

Yea i starting to experience this. It's like the shoes is forcing you to be active on your toes all the time. These shoes are not meant for stationary shooter or pull up jump shooter. It's more like a slasher/ up and down cherry picker type of shoes imo.
Haha, that's exactly what I am and I'm not feeling them too much.  Again, I think sizing has something to do with it, but that left clip is still bothering me, so I can't imagine going smaller would help with that.  They're good shoes, just not for me.  A little too high off the ground.

Back
Top Bottom