Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Just saw on eastbay these are on clearance for $129 plus they have 15% off orders of $75 or more.

An update on my traction issues:

It has gotten better. One thing that is super weird is that on sharp cuts the outsole leaves behind a mark and rubber. Very visible.....I have never seen this in a high priced shoe before. It does say "non marking rubber outsole" in the decription afterall.

Non of my hyperdunks do this. Or previous Kobes.

The grip doesn't stick on sharp cuts like I want it to yet. Even on clean floors. I hope it gets better and stops marking up the damn floor.

Anyone experience the marking issues?

laugh.gif

An update on my traction issues:

It has gotten better. One thing that is super weird is that on sharp cuts the outsole leaves behind a mark and rubber. Very visible.....I have never seen this in a high priced shoe before. It does say "non marking rubber outsole" in the decription afterall.

Non of my hyperdunks do this. Or previous Kobes.

The grip doesn't stick on sharp cuts like I want it to yet. Even on clean floors. I hope it gets better and stops marking up the damn floor.

Anyone experience the marking issues
no marking issue here. which SE did you get? 

no marking issue here. which SE did you get? 
Black and Mango. They look like OKC away color shoes.

The outsole is still marking up the gym like mad. It's insane. I plant my foot to make a cut and I can see rubber marks every time.

The out sole rubber has worn off to almost bare on my forefoot where I plant to cut below my big toe. I only play on indoor courts.

Black and Mango. They look like OKC away color shoes.

The outsole is still marking up the gym like mad. It's insane. I plant my foot to make a cut and I can see rubber marks every time.

The out sole rubber has worn off to almost bare on my forefoot where I plant to cut below my big toe. I only play on indoor courts.

Interesting. Thanks for the update. I don't have problem with the white or black outsoles. No experience with the colored outsoles tho.

Been hooping in the red/black colorway for a while now with no issues. My first two pairs that had the zoom air bag pop were black/red. I wonder if certain colorways are more prone to popping..

How do i know if the zoom bag popped? If im walking with it theres a LITTLE clicking sound on my left shoe. but when pressing the sole it haven't deflated... Help guys.

Try pressing down on different areas to find the source of the clicking. It's usually really obvious when the zoom bag has popped.

Are there any cracks? I had a pair crack like in the pic above. I could still play in them, but they eventually popped too.

I have pressed on the zoom bags. It still holds up pretty well. It's just that sound whenever a heel to toe transition happens, i hear and feel it slightly.. It annoys me tho.

My second pair of All Stars look like they might tear like those Xmas pairs above and my first All Stars (a few pages back). I wonder if that clear sole on the all stars and Xmas are susceptible to breaking due to interior wear of the sole from the sealed edge of the zoom bags. Guess I might have to find a new pair of xx8s soon...

Last edited:
Update:

I have tried pressing on the zoom bag of my left shoe there's this specific portion that makes the sound. I really don't know if it has popped or what though or what the problem might be. Sigh..

Back
Top Bottom