Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I'm guessing that's why they took the red off the stealths. That was my very first thought when I saw the CNY's. :rolleyes

Thought the exact same thing.

Or let Virgil or Jerry design them.

:stoneface:
That would be the quickest way to get me not to buy anything. But I'm old and grouchy about it all LOL.

But seriously, on the surface I get your point from a business standpoint. But to make something like that successful, they have to be limited. And doing a limited collab for a sig Jordan doesn't make the model in question realistic or desirable for the bigger audience. No one will ever convince me that if they made 250K pairs or more of those Off Whites and FOGs, anyone would care nearly as much as they do now on the beast train. Just like what turned out to be the case with Kanye's shoes.

Main point being: The broader discussion about the 33 here revolves around colorways and its potential to be more than a bit intriguing. A limited hyped up collab would generate sales and revenue, but it would do nothing to address the picture with this model overall and how it is being handled.

What has Avar done recently?

How you gona ask a question without answering my own question 1st?
But since you asked...
Kobe nxt 2017
5F26ABEC-2124-4F11-BD42-27CDC98E3B04.jpeg

Kobe nxt 360 (not to sure about the 360, when it came out evar wasn’t mentioned)
upload_2019-1-3_23-53-56.jpeg

Virgil is good at doing juxtaposition on a already made shiloute but creating a performance basketball shoe that has to be functional, i doubt it unless he has guidence from a veteran nike designer who has all the technical skills and engineering brain to do so.

How you gona ask a question without answering my own question 1st?
But since you asked...
Kobe nxt 2017
5F26ABEC-2124-4F11-BD42-27CDC98E3B04.jpeg

Kobe nxt 360 (not to sure about the 360, when it came out evar wasn’t mentioned)
upload_2019-1-3_23-53-56.jpeg

Virgil is good at doing juxtaposition on a already made shiloute but creating a performance basketball shoe that has to be functional, i doubt it unless he has guidence from a veteran nike designer who has all the technical skills and engineering brain to do so.

Na, Avar needs to stick to Kobe-like projects. He can’t bring out the Jordan look, based on his history of designs. And I’m not saying let Virgil design the whole shoe, but adding his ideas to the design phase may be a good thing.

I’m not saying let Virgil design the whole shoe, but adding his ideas to the design phase may be a good thing.

That's not realistic. That's a long way removed from how this company and countless others operate. Same goes for guys they collaborate with.

Na, Avar needs to stick to Kobe-like projects. He can’t bring out the Jordan look, based on his history of designs. And I’m not saying let Virgil design the whole shoe, but adding his ideas to the design phase may be a good thing.

All virgil gonna do is put lipstick on a pig.

I tried my FOF for the first time yesterday
IMG_3964.JPG
I was disappointed. Really hard to run, moov on the floor etc
I got a pain. On the pic i don't know how to call it in english. The tongue stitching.
IMG_3967.JPG IMG_3968.JPG .
This pain was a surprise because in my house it was good. It was for both foot.
Will try again, but it is a missed for me.
Another thing it is weird to not having laces moving on your shoes lol. You have the feeling the shoes are aerodynamic. But the heel cushion was not really powerful, and forefoot zoom was soft and felt flimsy.
And i don't know how you tell it but the relation between the heel and the forefoot is really bad.

Attachments

• IMG_3965.JPG
    IMG_3965.JPG
    259.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Stiff is an understatement lol.. you need to break these in OD. It's like a cast on your foot :lol: I tried them on the other day and was like woah.

They’re really nice once broken in. Never had the pain that dude was talking about. Stiff at first but quick break in for me.

Stiff is an understatement lol.. you need to break these in OD. It's like a cast on your foot :lol: I tried them on the other day and was like woah.

try them without the insoles. as soon as I removed mine it was night and day difference. I was going to return them until I tried without insoles.

try them without the insoles. as soon as I removed mine it was night and day difference. I was going to return them until I tried without insoles.

I dont wear shoes without insoles, if I have to do that, I prefer not to have them.. I also don't play ball in these so I'm not sweating it.

I dont wear shoes without insoles, if I have to do that, I prefer not to have them.. I also don't play ball in these so I'm not sweating it.

I've never understood the whole "take out the insoles" thing. I get that you can fit into a shoe that way, but you've also then removed a good amount of cushioning from the shoe. Makes zero sense to me.

I tried my FOF for the first time yesterday
IMG_3964.JPG
I was disappointed. Really hard to run, moov on the floor etc
I got a pain. On the pic i don't know how to call it in english. The tongue stitching.
IMG_3967.JPG IMG_3968.JPG .
This pain was a surprise because in my house it was good. It was for both foot.
Will try again, but it is a missed for me.
Another thing it is weird to not having laces moving on your shoes lol. You have the feeling the shoes are aerodynamic. But the heel cushion was not really powerful, and forefoot zoom was soft and felt flimsy.
And i don't know how you tell it but the relation between the heel and the forefoot is really bad.

Watch this video at the 7:27 mark, I think that could help:

What does mean OD?

Overdose, overdoing, but he basically meant that it takes way too much time and effort.

Back
Top Bottom