Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I knew these would look like Lebrons. Without the strap, they would look awesome. I'm sure there will be a version without the strap.

back in the 2000s there was manposite, ekin, nikegolfguy, steez, babyj, jmaddidas2001, even MethodMan dropped a gem here n there (he dropped the XVI full page catalog scan) ...where'd everybody go?

They all left and stopped giving info because there were many people here in NT that didn’t appreciate the info. They also left because they were constantly being called out for giving false info, when stated individuals refused to believe that had real true inside info. They were just very under appreciated. I don’t blame them for leaving.

They all left and stopped giving info because there were many people here in NT that didn’t appreciate the info. They also left because they were constantly being called out for giving false info, when stated individuals refused to believe that had real true inside info. They were just very under appreciated. I don’t blame them for leaving.

Not to derail this but real quick, what is the black-toe Jordan 2009 in your avy? A custom? PE? Always thought that shoe would have looked good with a black toe.

Not to derail this but real quick, what is the black-toe Jordan 2009 in your avy? A custom? PE? Always thought that shoe would have looked good with a black toe.

They are an unreleased sample. Wished they would have released! Best color way by far! Makes the 2009 look amazing!

As a memeber of Omega Psi Phi, I speak on behalf of the entire brotherhood when I saw we are in no way affiliated with those shoes.

You can count on one hand how many times JB has even released a purple/gold colorway in the signature models for the bruhz.
Unfortunately I’m the one who brought it up. Although I agree, there hasn’t been anything released with direct reference to the fraternity (maybe some colorways here and there), the name just struck me as coincidental perhaps. But the only sneaker I remember seeing that did pay homage, was a pair of 18.5 PEs that had the “hooks”.
upload_2018-8-30_6-52-7.jpeg

They are an unreleased sample. Wished they would have released! Best color way by far! Makes the 2009 look amazing!

I forgot all about those samples. Found some other pics. How the hell did those not release? Totally changes that shoe for the better, I would've bought those on day one back when they released, silly heel and all.

Nice. But I also thought all the colorways of the 2009 that released were nice too. Especially the white release pair and the S23 pair.
I had both pair I thought the white grey ones was a little bland and the s23 I wish that gold along the mid sole would have pop a little more but overall they were some nice shoes

These are sick. Like an updated 14. I would have grabbed these without hesitation. But I'm a sucker for white Jordans with black toes, be it 9s, 11s, 13s or 14s. This here makeup looks like a no-brainer, I wonder why they decided not to release it. I still don't like that heel, but I would've overlooked it. Hey Jordan Brand, I know you'll probably never retro the 2009 period, but if by some chance you do, make this a part of it.

Man those black toe 2009s look nice. Shame they never released, I think that would have helped the popularity. I love the 2009s, but my daughter was born that year so it has a lot to do with it. IMO when she wears her GS pair they stand out more as a nice pair of shoes then my adult size . Here's her and I last week with our pairs on.

IMG_0343.JPG

Actually, the AJ 2009 are one of the underrated Air Jordans in the whole line.
If they were called AJ 24 and worn by MJ in his NBA career on the court, you can bet their popularity would be much higher.

Actually, the AJ 2009 are one of the underrated Air Jordans in the whole line.
If they were called AJ 24 and worn by MJ in his NBA career on the court, you can bet their popularity would be much higher.

Changing from the Roman numerals to the actual year hurt the shoes IMO. Just didn’t feel the same. I agree, make the 2009-2012 the AJ XX4-XX7 and people appreciate it more.

^most of those deserved their segregation because they lacked anything special to be considered a numbered Jordan.

2009- only 2 'general' releases, no variations. Next to zero marketing. Who wore these on court? (that commercial doesn't count :lol: )...I recall Ray in PEs, a few games here n there, about it.
2010- Tinker led (can't ignore the window), Wade tried...ended its run as a team model
2011- decent, had a very odd ending..does anyone here claim the 2011 'Q flight' and 'A Flight' as Air Jordans? Not sure if anyone would believe you.
2012 -confusing overkill variants were a bit...overkill. It's like they literally tried to run buyers AWAY from this shoe. Remember the Lites and the Superhero pack?? :rofl::sick:

^most of those deserved their segregation because they lacked anything special to be considered a numbered Jordan.

2009- only 2 'general' releases, no variations. Next to zero marketing. Who wore these on court? (that commercial doesn't count :lol: )...I recall Ray in PEs, a few games here n there, about it.
2010- Tinker led (can't ignore the window), Wade tried...ended its run as a team model
2011- decent, had a very odd ending..does anyone here claim the 2011 'Q flight' and 'A Flight' as Air Jordans? Not sure if anyone would believe you.
2012 -confusing overkill variants were a bit...overkill. It's like they literally tried to run buyers AWAY from this shoe. Remember the Lites and the Superhero pack?? :rofl::sick:

Yep. Idk what they were doing with the variations of the 2010 or 2012. I feel like the brand treated the yearly shoe different as well. If they never took the Roman numeral away, maybe they wouldn’t have. Cuz when they got back to it with the XX8, Even at the reveal it was different. Felt like an air jordan should. Idk maybe just my opinion. I still like some of the yearly models, though.

The only thing I hated about the model was the "performance stiletto". It just kills the flow of the design for me.

Back
Top Bottom