Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Montclair Place in Montclair California had these early for anyone wanting to pick these up early/in-person. I did notice that these are lighter than the previous colorways and will cater to wide footers slight better than previous colorways as well. i compared them in-store to same size & 3 other colorways just to make sure.
20190306_182435.jpg

trying to avoid these, but I really like the look. hopefully can find it much cheaper than 175.

I thought these or a small variation of them were it. That is if they release.
https___hypebeast.com_image_2018_10_unc-tar-heels-air-jordan-33-pe-sneakers-0101.jpg

Also @Killakel I missed that pic of the lows those look like they could be flames what page was that from?

Any of the 3-4 we saw would be good with me though I doubt they’d be exactly what the women or men team got

Any of the 3-4 we saw would be good with me though I doubt they’d be exactly what the women or men team got

Ya I doubt they'd have NC logo on them, but probably touched of grey like the 32s. If they're coming I'd bet pics surface in the next 2 weeks or so March madness starts around the 20th right? I've been hoping for a UofH version since they signed with JB.

Ya I doubt they'd have NC logo on them, but probably touched of grey like the 32s. If they're coming I'd bet pics surface in the next 2 weeks or so March madness starts around the 20th right? I've been hoping for a UofH version since they signed with JB.

Nah the past two years we’ve gotten branded releases. That’s why we’re hoping for the same this year.

The UNC women’s pair is still my favorite pair of 33s I’ve seen

71935942-E03B-4C15-B148-94D33F442609.jpeg

Grabbed this from a Carolina Equipment tweet. Have not seen this XXX3 yet. Fingers crossed

Im starting to lose hope in them relaeasing a pair with elephant print at all. Was really hoping to see a white/cement or black/cement based pair. Would look so fire on these. I’ve seen fakes online with them and makes me really wanna see what a legit pair would look like.

Im starting to lose hope in them relaeasing a pair with elephant print at all. Was really hoping to see a white/cement or black/cement based pair. Would look so fire on these. I’ve seen fakes online with them and makes me really wanna see what a legit pair would look like.

They did us dirty with the 32/2 release. I've pretty much given up on this model, unless something drops that is amazing. I'm good with my FOF's.

My guess is that they may drop some when the lows come out don't know but it would have been nice to have some like the photoshops that was done some pages back

I have the 1st pair (actually on feet right now) and multi colored pair of 33s....see myself getting both vast grey and all stars (on discount) before im done with this model...

If they made these without the G'Town logo I'd be all over em. Or replace the gray with white. But JB stays hatin on navy blue.

air-jordan-33-1536304-f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom