Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Being an "old" sneakerhead at 42, I gotta say I like what I'm seeing. Now some will say I'm just following, but I'm not! Truthfully, I'm in the early process of pairing down my 250-300 pair collection as it's time. But certain shoes I will still buy a pair. And these fit. Definitely different than anything for sale today. These hit me like how I felt when I saw the VI for the 1st time are Footlocker in '91. I was BLOWN AWAY!! The vast perforations & the 3M behind them, the puffed out sides, the pull tab, the holes in the tongue! So so different than the V! I was shocked when I saw them but knew I had to have a pair back then (which I did shortly after release).

These feel the same. So much unique features. The colorway will sell the shoes. A black/cement will look SICK! Same with a white/cement or white/fire red or white/true blue! Can't wait for tomorrow. Definitely going to try them on to see how they fit so I know what size to eventually buy on SNKRS when the right color releases (though this color is okay from what I see. Not the best but not the worst).

38 YO myself and I absolutely feel the same way. I can not wait for the official unveiling from Jordan Brand.

Ever since XX8 i've had to see the right colorway before i'm sold.

Tried and tested, but a translucent outsole is usually a start.

IMG_4708.jpg
IMG_4707.jpg
IMG_4706.jpg
Few more shots, loving the Nike Air
nike air looking screen printed

somebody photoshop some colors i think im turning faster than grizz when he see a prince video

Back
Top Bottom