Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I think Im oretty much sold on the black ones if I have the money to throw around after harvest
The best way to describe them to me would be sleek and sophisticated.
I feel like theyre hiding the medial side from me Myspace style though

Best new shoe to come out of beaverton in a while if the medial works. The yellow cord worries me.

Last edited:
76f89f4f-fe67-4576-a308-5b1376ffe37b-jpeg.2184667

The black ones look how this sounds

I was dead set on the white red black cw but the all black cw is growing on me.

The design and set up and huge tounge make them attention grabbers but the black cw does it more subtle.

Could probably wear them with more fits too.

Yeaaaaa I think there's a slight lean towards that stealth pair.

I just realized these are going to be a massive hit with certain 9 year olds I know who cant tie their shoes without completely losing it.

These are going to be god's gift to moms who just want to get their kid's shoes on real quick, grab their purse and get into the car

or for mentally/physically challenged people come to think of it

Good Guy Jordan over here. AND he lowered the price.
I would not be surprised if the GS version doesn’t get the lacing system and just a Velcro strap instead :lol:

None of the cws of the 33s we’ve seen so far are interesting enough for me to consider it as a must cop. But if this olive green releases I’m all in

FD1E9147-E06B-44F5-B445-93177E16C7D1.jpeg

The all blacks look really good. I guess the turn is coming within me.

I like the price point too. Plus it's new tech. I'm a sucker for new technology in shoes. Just would prefer a solid sole. I hate clears because it rains too much in Houston.

I really like these...Although in my opinion they resemble the 4s more so than the 3s. Either way these are nice.

Back
Top Bottom