Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Honestly materials and shape remind me of the Rising High line from Jordan. Disappointed

Attachments

• 7C4BD84E-7989-4F71-A75F-7EC0EE2B58D9.jpeg
    7C4BD84E-7989-4F71-A75F-7EC0EE2B58D9.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 44
They never was done with him they just discontinued his signature shoe no more new sig for him.He has a choice to wear all his past sig in team color or wear the 33

Perfect opportunity for Melo to show he's a team player, ready to put aside the ego, and eager to take on a new role.

So yeah, PE's of unavailable shoes with his name on it, it is.

This is one of the more entertaining threads these days. Some thoughts from reading the last few pages of comments.
  • We all have our opinions of which Jordans are the best from a style and performance standpoint. It's always fascinating to hear when people really like a shoe I didn't (2011s, XXXs) or don't like a shoe I loved (XX8 SEs, XX3s). I'm not a fan of the XXX3 design, but I respect others really like it. To each their own.
  • Many of the previous Jordans were provocative in their designs. It's driven tons of discussion over the years and has helped keep the Jordan line relevant. These are just another pair in that lineage after a pair of fairly safe designs (I like the XXX1s and XXX2s, but they seem pretty safe to me). People are talking about the XXX3s and that is win for JB whether you like the shoes or not.
  • I struggle with JB and others trumpeting the innovation of the XXX3s and shoes in general. Most of the tech used in shoes is derivative in nature and we only occasionally get something that is truly innovative. The XXX3s have a collection of derivative tech: cable lacing systems, adjustable straps for heel lockdown, unlocked zoom, flight plate, and synthetic materials have been around for multiple years. We'll see how well the tech works together.
  • JB has sold "innovative" tech in the past that was quickly discarded when the next model came out (e.g., shrouds, heel cushioning on the 2009s, modular cushioning, etc.). The laceless system on the XXX3s feels like the next likely candidate for this treatment.
Looking forward to more people getting pairs and seeing the reviews. Such a fascinating shoe...

I really hope someone, maybe @rfx45 :nerd:, takes on the role this season of posting every 33 PE seen like yrok1986 yrok1986 did with the 31's! :lol::smokin

PO

Hey, if we can start a NikeTalk GoFundMe account, I'll keep the thread organized and even buy all the pairs and PEs I can get my hands on, haha. I just can't afford to dedicate myself to TWO shoes in this way, since I'm still working on my 31 collection hahaha.

Right when I think I might be about to make the turn on these, we get these on-foot images and up-close PE shots to remind me how stupid the tongue, achilles flap and pull tabs are, plus the boring mid-range-shoe materials. That ACG-inspired pair does wonders to illustrate just how much these can suck LOL

Reactions: ARK
You want jordan iii’s? Cop em.

Those colorways, while classic are also tired and over used.

No wonder jb retros the same shoe every 8 months, Everyone’s terrified of change.

Nothing is classic out the gate. Give something new a chance.

Michael Jordan finding the fountain of youth, returning to the NBA, and playing like the GOAT is the only way any new colorway can become legendary like the old ones, because that's how they became legendary.

Back
Top Bottom