Air Jordan XXXIII first info

I’m mad this is probably not going to happen.

D2D29DAB-3F45-44BD-B23C-6875347E09C3.jpeg
Black-Guy-On-Cell-Phone-Meme-01.jpg

Only original colorwayz allowed

Please keep the elephant print away from these shoes. Adding elephant print will just make these another son of mar knock offs

The shoes are okay, not something I’ll spend my money on

Please keep the elephant print away from these shoes. Adding elephant print will just make these another son of mar knock offs

The shoes are okay, not something I’ll spend my money on

Agreed to the fullest about the elephant print, if they do decide do some new rendition to coincide with a new shoe, I do like what they did with the blackout pair tho

air-jordan-33-blackout-release-date-profile

Agreed to the fullest about the elephant print, if they do decide do some new rendition to coincide with a new shoe, I do like what they did with the blackout pair tho

I'm starting to lean more towards these than the white pair.

If someone came up to me back in 1999 and said Here, take these, theyre from the future, Id have been like Yup, future confirmed. They wouldve been right on par with what Id imagine a futuristic Jordan to be like in 20 years.

All other models look like they couldve come out in 2000 but not this one.

i agree. it also doesnt hurt that lebron still plays and mj hasnt played in 17 years thus making lebrons line more relatable to the casual fan

also the look, cushioning, and comfort all point to the lebron 16 more likely to be rocked casually

battleknit > synthetic textile mesh

max with zoom > forefoot with small hexagon heel zoom

regular laces > parachute chord and velcro strap

simple max 270 silhouette > boxy jordan dub zero silhouette with large tongue and heel tab

the 16 just looks way more polished and smooth

also from a basketball shoe standpoint you are getting all of nikes premium basketball materials and tech in the lebron 16 for just $10 more than the xxx3

and honestly whats more trusted on and off the court than traditional laces?

All excellent points.

Back
Top Bottom