Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Is that Braille writing around the jumpman?

31D394B4-929C-450E-A8CF-EBED2C3CB953.jpeg

Yes.
6AE8FC4E-D981-4D45-BDB2-58A0D97FAEF8.gif

That ACG-esque pair is bananas. In for those, in for a UNC pair, and I hope we get another black/stealth/red color way similar to the 20s

UNC pair / Hornets pair for me. Maybe another if the Hornets joints or nothing close to them don’t release.

None of the Hornets wore them last night though for preseason game 1

UNC pair / Hornets pair for me. Maybe another if the Hornets joints or nothing close to them don’t release.

None of the Hornets wore them last night though for preseason game 1
Yeah I was surprised after seeing Kemba and others go with them for media day. For some reason Franks PEs always KILL lol

Anybody planning on wearing the white ones casually?

I definitely am! Decided to hang up playing hoops at 42 as I just don't want to get seriously hurt (blow a knee out). When you okay against much younger people, they don't have any qualms on getting hurt. When your older, I gotta work.

I'll still shoot by myself for exercise (on top of getting back into tennis) but all my sneaks are casual shoes. These will be added to it.

And I'm not gotta lie, I dig the Tech Pack colorway. Just enough colors to add to it. I'm in for that colorway and will hang onto it and exchange if a better colorway comes out.

Last edited:
Very cool. Post when you get them. :nthat:

I will definitely try buddy. What I NEED to do first is get the white ones so I know what size to buy. I have weird toes. I have to be able to wiggle my toes in both shoes or my feet go numb. So I have to make sure if I need my TTS (11) or bump up to 11.5 to have a little more room (height wise) in the toebox. I'll try on (and probably buy) the white one in a few weeks. I just hope the Tech Pack come out after those so I know. If not, I may have to take a shot in the dark.

I may need some help from someone on the forums for these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom