Air Jordan XXXIII first info

upload_2018-10-1_21-55-40.jpeg

/\/\/\/\This looks better than these.vvv It’s alright. Don’t hold back
upload_2018-10-1_21-58-42.jpeg

upload_2018-10-1_21-59-35.jpeg

upload_2018-10-1_22-0-38.jpeg

I agree with this. Out of all the colorways so far, I'm going to cop the black pair.

Don’t get twisted my friend I don’t fool with credit cards only debit cards I don’t believe in charging anything if I don’t have the fund in account that mean I don’t need it simple as that

Just different places in life, man. Different places. You'll get there. Rock on.

upload_2018-10-1_21-55-40.jpeg

/\/\/\/\This looks better than these.vvv It’s alright. Don’t hold back
upload_2018-10-1_21-58-42.jpeg

upload_2018-10-1_21-59-35.jpeg

upload_2018-10-1_22-0-38.jpeg

Design wise I'd disagree. For alotta reasons but I'm not finna type paragraphs.

But let me just say this. The lacing system of the 33 although minimal in appearance is a huge part of the design( its ALSO functional unlike alot of gimmicks used on sneakers.)
Now imagine if this sneaker had traditional laces.
It's not so impressive.
Matter of fact it would be pretty underwhelming.

Now take the 14 for example.
The design of the upper, to me at least, is better than the design of the upper on the 33.

IMO

Reactions: ARK
these look like they did a little bit to much to the shoe.
Somewhat, might have played a little too safe with the XXX1s and XXXIIs.

Little understanding to why though, given the backstory of the original III, but hoping the future iterations are better executed.

But let me just say this. The lacing system of the 33 although minimal in appearance is a huge part of the design( its ALSO functional unlike alot of gimmicks used on sneakers.)
It's not so impressive.

The design of the upper, to me at least, is better than the design of the upper on the 33.

IMO

It's not so impressive.

IMO

BA994E1F-A918-4425-AFA3-7D13C9A48D86.gif

when the red side tab is pulled down tight does it stop the tongue from moving? Watched an NBA game and a player had em on and the tongue moved every time his foot hit the ground. I just wanna know if there is a way to secure it so it doesnt shake.

The more I see the OG white pair, the more I like them.

And I hate to say this but I’m actually starting to like the huge tongue. If anything it’s different I guess.

when the red side tab is pulled down tight does it stop the tongue from moving? Watched an NBA game and a player had em on and the tongue moved every time his foot hit the ground. I just wanna know if there is a way to secure it so it doesnt shake.

Would like to know this as well.

Back
Top Bottom