Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Got the W on a size 13 on SNKRS! ... and then I got my Order Confirmation and it had switched to size 12. God damn the SNKRS app is garbage.

Just tried these on. Being a wide footer I was worried how these would fit but the more spacious toebox definitely helps, and they aren't awkwardly long on foot.

They're really stiff and snug out of the box as some have mentioned, but I'm guessing they'll get more comfortable with wear. I don't play ball much anymore so even though they look better in person, I can't justify copping just for casual wear.

Foot Locker order confirmed!!! Now I gotta sit at home like.......................................................

350x700px-LL-2838a936_AlBundywaitingonUPS.gif

#sneakerheadproblems

First time catching a W on “Beastbay” lol it was my absolute last resort. I had my laptop phone and a desk top aet up in the back at this event I’m hosting.

CS at Nike said there would be no 12.5 so I didn't even look until it was too late, OOS! smh Hopefully this size 12 fits.

If you're a wide footer probably not. Might have to break it in though. Was snug for me before tightening the shoes

If you're a wide footer probably not. Might have to break it in though. Was snug for me before tightening the shoes
Oh man, I'm going to try HoH at lunch to see if they still have pairs left. If I get the size 12 in and its tight it'll just have to go back.

i find it crazy/awesome that there’s so many people who have shyed away from the numbered models for so many years to all be back on board with these

whether they’re for you or not i think most will agree they hit it out the park on these compared to what they’ve been putting out for (dare to say) the last decade of numbered jordans

Just tried these on. Being a wide footer I was worried how these would fit but the more spacious toebox definitely helps, and they aren't awkwardly long on foot.

Appreciate the
They're really stiff and snug out of the box as some have mentioned, but I'm guessing they'll get more comfortable with wear. I don't play ball much anymore so even though they look better in person, I can't justify copping just for casual wear.
Appreciate the comment, in the same boat.

real quick putting these on one thing i don’t like is the mesh on the upper mainly the toe box wrinkles up, dunno if that has to do with the lacing tightening up or not but it’s kind of annoying to look down and see.

also i wish the pull cord gave you more of an unlocked feeling. i’ve done it maybe 10 times and sometimes i don’t even know if it worked or not

Back
Top Bottom