Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Anyone that ordered from Foot Locker/Eastbay/Footaction, I just got off the phone with customer service. He said all the orders from the original size run have been fulfilled. All the ones after that (the ones that eventually got the backorder email), should be shipping out today or tomorrow at the latest. He said they just received their remaining stock of the 33s from Nike no less than a couple hours ago. Don't know exactly how true all of that is, but good news hopefully for those of us who got backordered.

EDIT: My order now shows as In Process instead of Backorder, and it shows as shipped now even though I haven't received the shipping email.

EDIT #2: Aaaaaand I just got the shipping email. Relief. 8)

Last edited:
wonder why they keep making the jordan sig line narrow

Head a very long time ago that Jordan had narrow feet so Jordans were made similarly. Then I heard/realized about a year or 2 ago that its because Nike is a running company at it's origin and made most of its running shoes narrow (they still do) which affects their other stuff.

IDK whats actually true but Nike/JB sizing has been screwed up shortly after the early 2000's.

Anyone that ordered from Foot Locker/Eastbay/Footaction, I just got off the phone with customer service. He said all the orders from the original size run have been fulfilled. All the ones after that (the ones that eventually got the backorder email), should be shipping out today or tomorrow at the latest. He said they just received their remaining stock of the 33s from Nike no less than a couple hours ago. Don't know exactly how true all of that is, but good news hopefully for those of us who got backordered.

EDIT: My order now shows as In Process instead of Backorder, and it shows as shipped now even though I haven't received the shipping email.

EDIT #2: Aaaaaand I just got the shipping email. Relief. 8)
Got my shipping email with tracking a little after 9 this morning. Finally!

IMG_1123.jpg

I LOVE these. Happiest I've been with a flagship Jordan since the XXIII.

Love the shoe, but I still have a problem with the materials. Hate the clear soles too. I will still cop one pair but I'm holding out for something great.

Totally hear ya. In person, the materials don't bother me/look as cheap as I thought they would based on the pictures. But I think the shoe would be even more cool if they had used more "leathers" and "suedes." I would have preferred that versus them making it a true flyknit shoe, just because I have gotten really tired and bored of all the look-alike knit shoes that are out right now. As for the soles, I can go either way. These won't look good once that entire toe bumper eventually turns yellow, I think that's for damn sure. I'm not going to worry about it, I'll just enjoy the shoes when I wear them and whatever happens, happens. Though I wasn't pleased the other night when, walking toward my building in the dark, I managed to step right in dog **** with my right shoe. I was like, of all the shoes to do that in, these with the clear soles and those traction nubs are the worst. Spent 15 minutes with a toothbrush and hot water and then some soap getting it all off. Afterward I was like, phew :rofl:

they still at my footlocker. undecided if i should cop or get the element 55 and hydro slides instead

only thing im aware of thats must cop for me at end of year is concord xi, black 33, and lebron 16 ash

ami missing something?

Totally hear ya. In person, the materials don't bother me/look as cheap as I thought they would based on the pictures. But I think the shoe would be even more cool if they had used more "leathers" and "suedes." I would have preferred that versus them making it a true flyknit shoe, just because I have gotten really tired and bored of all the look-alike knit shoes that are out right now. As for the soles, I can go either way. These won't look good once that entire toe bumper eventually turns yellow, I think that's for damn sure. I'm not going to worry about it, I'll just enjoy the shoes when I wear them and whatever happens, happens. Though I wasn't pleased the other night when, walking toward my building in the dark, I managed to step right in dog **** with my right shoe. I was like, of all the shoes to do that in, these with the clear soles and those traction nubs are the worst. Spent 15 minutes with a toothbrush and hot water and then some soap getting it all off. Afterward I was like, phew :rofl:
Happened to my aj17 white reds. Wore them for less than an hour and stepped into it.... if i would have seen that dog back then it would be so XX.

Happened to my aj17 white reds. Wore them for less than an hour and stepped into it.... if i would have seen that dog back then it would be so XX.

:lol:
Man, I was so pissed. Mostly because it was late and I had been gone all day and just wanted to walk in the door and watch TV. Thought it was going to be a real pain getting it all out because of all the little nubs on the sole, but it actually was a pretty quick and easy job. Couldn't tell the sole had ever touched the ground when I was done but for a minute there I was like, you've got to be effing kidding me LOL

They look fire! I was sick AF and took a big L.. I really wanted them too.. But I hopped on foot locker later that night they claimed they had stock I placed the order then three hours later it said product unavailable... Smfh I did copp the LeBron 16 Kings!

Back
Top Bottom