Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Now the question for today is should I cop of sneakers or wait till I get to Dallas and try at the Nike store

Dont understand how other places besides nike always have back order on these 33's....eastbay saying backorder til the 27th...

I don't get what's going on with SNKRS. Every single time I've tried a release through the app, it immediately goes from coming soon to sold out. Did it to me on these, and I had to back out of the app and go back in. Ended up getting them somehow.

Clicked the price tab at 10 am, picked my size (I went up .5 to be safe) and entered my password. Waited a few minutes and got the "got em" screen. Happy I got them....BUT for some stupid reason, Nike charged me tax! We don't pay tax in Pennsylvania for shoes. Heck, my Concord order yesterday didn't have tax added. I'm hoping once it's official and the charge via PayPal is authorized, it should go back. If not, I gotta call and get someone to give me back the difference.

Still feeling FOF as the feature colorway here. Black good to go, though the red stitch did make a difference. Those jades though....stealth premium pair, super clean.

Copped my size 14 @ the HoH in Perimeter ATL. Even some of the workers didn’t know they got em in. Lol. Everyone worried about the yeezys and I smooth walked in and back out with no issues.

Nike Dallas serves only the people that live in that area
They moved Footlocker because the rich whites didn't like all the non-whites that the Jordan and Yeezy releases brought to the mall
This is the same mall that told Dez to leave because he was saggin

Hit bike at 10 am, froze my card and locked me out so I struck out there, eastbay and footlocker . Finally got cc company to unfreeze it and have my size 14 on backpirder from FL.

Back
Top Bottom