Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Stick a fork in this model until they re-tool it with laces *shrug*

Jordan appeal comes from being appealing on and OFF the court

Stick a fork in this model until they re-tool it with laces *shrug*

Jordan appeal comes from being appealing on and OFF the court
retooling the laces wouldn't help, its the colorways and the ACG joint is very meh when i saw them shopping on black friday at FTL.
i smell a steep disco for those cause colorways like that are a hard sell, i like wild colorways but the materials they used where not premium at all, fake suede almost nubuck material on the side panels/mud gurard and the pleather on the heel and tongue was horrid, def not $175+tax worthy maybe $80-$100 you will get me but another disco code will have to bring it down to $60-$70 for me to cop.
Q8830200_a1

bring some dope colorways and people will have interests.

Last edited:
The waist is probably sitting at his thighs. I bet this sick puppy is flashing us. If only the frame didnt cut off the peepshow going on at the top
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I inspired the aestetic direction of jordan 32 and 33 after the 31 slander starting woth a series of youtube videos and then the more detailed designs on my ig . the 33 came from my 32 mag design amd they basically reworked all my ideas into 2 shoes . bignstretch rightm well i have snap shots of tate kuebris eyeing my stories on ig . also the air force influence is because i am a vet ....do some research . also the kd air bubble thenhid on 33s and the jumpman alpha omaha was my idea u can start digging at the video called jordan 32 concept kicks. . also the rear triangle hit on 32s was my ideA..the theme was jordans are on a heart monitor fighting sneaker death . amdnit was the heart meter reading . i also suggested jordan veer away from flyknit amd flyweave and use performance mesh. Check me out -venlab

B2C68CED-0E22-4C73-A54F-F3593D940A6B.png
Just got the early reservation I pass not feeling a all black out shoe maybe if it was like the stealth 20 or 23 I would go ahead and purchase

I was reserved a pair

and I want them, but I've gotten a lot lately. I'll wait. They won't have any resell anyway.

Got the reservation, but no red = no go for me. Who would've thought such a tiny detail would completely kill a shoe?

really surprised JB hasn't given these to a plethora of nab players, the 31s had a slew of PEs from Nene to Biyombo

i think Conleys the only one consistently wearing these, not sure why Butler or Kawhi (is he still a sneaker FA?) aren't wearing these every game
mike-conley-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-shoots-the-ball-against-the-new-picture-id1065231692
the-sneakers-worn-by-mike-conley-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-nk-on-25-picture-id1065224184

the-sneakers-of-mike-conley-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-during-the-game-picture-id1064621068

sneakers-of-mike-conley-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-during-warm-up-on-7-picture-id1064741780

the-sneakers-of-mike-conley-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-during-the-game-picture-id1054465654

jeff-green-of-the-washington-wizards-shoots-against-the-sacramento-picture-id1057773484

the-sneakers-of-jeff-green-of-the-washington-wizards-during-the-game-picture-id1055767008

the-sneakers-of-jeff-green-of-the-washington-wizards-are-seen-against-picture-id1054819596

the-shoes-belonging-to-jeff-green-of-the-washington-wizards-in-a-game-picture-id1057774122

the-sneakers-of-jeff-green-of-the-washington-wizards-before-the-game-picture-id1053792636

really surprised JB hasn't given these to a plethora of nab players, the 31s had a slew of PEs from Nene to Biyombo

i think Conleys the only one consistently wearing these, not sure why Butler or Kawhi (is he still a sneaker FA?) aren't wearing these every game
mike-conley-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-shoots-the-ball-against-the-new-picture-id1065231692
the-sneakers-worn-by-mike-conley-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-nk-on-25-picture-id1065224184

the-sneakers-of-mike-conley-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-during-the-game-picture-id1064621068

sneakers-of-mike-conley-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-during-warm-up-on-7-picture-id1064741780

the-sneakers-of-mike-conley-of-the-memphis-grizzlies-during-the-game-picture-id1054465654

jeff-green-of-the-washington-wizards-shoots-against-the-sacramento-picture-id1057773484

the-sneakers-of-jeff-green-of-the-washington-wizards-during-the-game-picture-id1055767008

the-sneakers-of-jeff-green-of-the-washington-wizards-are-seen-against-picture-id1054819596

the-shoes-belonging-to-jeff-green-of-the-washington-wizards-in-a-game-picture-id1057774122

the-sneakers-of-jeff-green-of-the-washington-wizards-before-the-game-picture-id1053792636
More players wearing the XX8s lately than these

Damn I got a reserve too. Came in here to see if anyone else did lol. It's soooooo crazy how I NEVER get a reserve for anything I want (havent had a reserve period in almost 2 years) and I get one for these but they removed the ****ing red stitch so now I dont want them. :lol:

It's like theyre trolling me smh.

Back
Top Bottom