Air Jordan XXXIII first info

is the all red color way dropping in stores or just online? I haven't been able to locate a release in any store around me

is the all red color way dropping in stores or just online? I haven't been able to locate a release in any store around me

HOH should have it. And price is 175. I’m going to see if I can apply my rewards to it. If no. I’m out.

5D17F3E6-C3FF-4A08-A61D-C7DFB314AC88.jpeg
Anyone else cop the AJ XXXIII shorts??? I copped on the early release. Seems they released them 12 years ago with the XXIs. Found them in my dresser

Last edited:
J1 (2).png

These would be so much better if the black and red were inverted (a true bred CW). For such a a nice shoe, I've have been supremely dissapointed with the CWs. It a court shoe, stop with all the bizarre earth tone Cws... and get back to the basic CWs like Jordan sigs used have. So far FOF are the only ones I've even debated. Come on JB take my money already!

popular opinion: FOF is the best CW, probably will end up still being the best when all is said and done

unpopular opinion: Utility aka ACG pair is the second best

the obvious: I only own two pair of XXXIIIs :lol:

The first color usually is the best one. Sometimes the second was.

White Cement
White Cement
Fire Red 3M tongue
Black Infrared
Concord
Taxi

5D17F3E6-C3FF-4A08-A61D-C7DFB314AC88.jpeg
Anyone else cop the AJ XXXIII shorts??? I copped on the early release. Seems they released them 12 years ago with the XXIs. Found them in my dresser

Damn, I don’t remember ever seeing those back then, those are sick. Wish I had them now, those go great with more than one shoe.

Last edited:
J1 (2).png

These would be so much better if the black and red were inverted (a true bred CW). For such a a nice shoe, I've have been supremely dissapointed with the CWs. It a court shoe, stop with all the bizarre earth tone Cws... and get back to the basic CWs like Jordan sigs used have. So far FOF are the only ones I've even debated. Come on JB take my money already!

Bro, these red joints low key look like Kai Greene’s weightlifting shoes... hard pass(pause).

Back
Top Bottom