Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Wouldn't be mad at all if it turned out to be similar to this.
https___hypebeast.com_image_2019_09_air-jordan-34-zion-williamson-unveil-harlem-new-york-xxxiv-3.jpg
air-jordan-34-sneaker-freaker-exclusive-oregon6-prototype.jpg
air-jordan-34-sneaker-freaker-exclusive-oregon8-prototype.jpg

Like this PE? I must have missed the pics.
93EB37DD-87D6-4A93-A230-711A67851582.jpeg
I don’t know if any pics of the sample leaked, but I was able to see a blurry pic of the pair and it did have a silver plate like those. It looked good but also didn’t look as if it fit with the shoe. Like u said, I wish there was more colors

The white pair coming out is pretty fire... but they def need the bright silver eclipse plate they would look so much better. Some of the PEs have metallic silver and gold eclipse plates and it really sets them apart.

my son has these and they look like the best basketball shoe hes played in...i also really liked the hyperdunks he used...

i really want these...i think the black/white has been the best colorway so far...but id like to see something a little more colorful as id just use them for basketball and on the weekends...maybe something with volt colored laces? the JT PE look nice too

Decent court feel?

Stability in these are GOAT status imo. The forefoot base is so wide and I felt very secure in terms of not tipping over.

Coupled with great fit, support and lockdown. The only thing shoe is missing is slightly better traction and heel zoom and/or softer foam.

How's the comfort on these? Any on court reviews?

Stability in these are GOAT status imo. The forefoot base is so wide and I felt very secure in terms of not tipping over.

Coupled with great fit, support and lockdown. The only thing shoe is missing is slightly better traction and heel zoom and/or softer foam.
yea, full length zoom on top of the eclipse plate would be goat status

got my eclipse pair in from Eastbay after using a discount code. These feel great upon try on. Haven't hooped in a Jordan flagship shoe in forever. Can't wait to try these out.

I bought the Bulls colorway early on and returned them not thinking they were worth retail to me and just didn't fit right in my TTS.

Kinda figured I would circle back on them later on sale. Just no interest anymore. I'm out on this model 100% hopefully the XXXV is better.

Back
Top Bottom