Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Cat1.png
Cat2.png
Cat3.png
Cat4.png

Kitties in rotation.

Last edited:
Anyone have PFs and regulars can comment on sizing? I had to half size up in regular pair, wondering if the pf I could do TTS.

You could probably do TTS.

I have a PF and regulars. But I am able to fit both in my TTS. I'm a wide-footer. If you're really struggling I can go re-try a PF and a regular on and get back to you.

You could probably do TTS.

I have a PF and regulars. But I am able to fit both in my TTS. I'm a wide-footer. If you're really struggling I can go re-try a PF and a regular on and get back to you.

Appreciate it. The 34 was the narrowest out of the 34,35,36 for me. TTS in the pf version of the 35 was good for me so thinking it should be the same for the 34.

Best is most definitely objective. I don’t consider any c/w’s perfect but those I say far from best.

Amber Rise tho are pretty effin sweet.They really dropped the ball with the colors released or lack thereof.

Attachments

• 8ACB15A7-7D6D-46E3-9812-22F4660A88BB.jpeg
    8ACB15A7-7D6D-46E3-9812-22F4660A88BB.jpeg
    961.1 KB · Views: 159
Game day!
95D7A863-9F75-4B19-A243-F2BCFFD6470E.jpeg
This is just me being curious but do you have a particular superstition as which pair you wear first for a game or do you switch at halftime?

I always wear whatever pair in the rotation I want to wear to start off with, and if I’m playing poorly I resort to my Kobe Protro 1s lol. Just the way I am, so I was curious about you and others’ superstitions/habits.

This is just me being curious but do you have a particular superstition as which pair you wear first for a game or do you switch at halftime?

I always wear whatever pair in the rotation I want to wear to start off with, and if I’m playing poorly I resort to my Kobe Protro 1s lol. Just the way I am, so I was curious about you and others’ superstitions/habits.
funny part is I do. I have some good luck shoes where we most likely would win whenever I wear them. there are also shoes that I play fantastic wearing them and some shoes that I play terrible. not sure how I ended up having these superstitions as I typically wore anything back in the day when I was younger and would play my heart out win or lose.

My only quirk is if I get injured I usually sell the shoe I was wearing or it becomes strictly casual

As much as I love the 34 I just could never get into the SE pair. Love pretty much every other one except those.
The SE pair was such a strange release…why make a silhouette and only drop one CW…. I passed on the SE because the whole white/red/black - “bred” color was already present in the mids and lows. I was hoping to get different cw in them but they ended the model

The SE pair was such a strange release…why make a silhouette and only drop one CW…. I passed on the SE because the whole white/red/black - “bred” color was already present in the mids and lows. I was hoping to get different cw in them but they ended the model
Yeah for me , maybe if I saw more colorways I would of gave them a chance.

Last edited:
don’t rub it in bro lol
don't get me wrong. I also love the GR Bred colorway. it's fantastic by it's own right. the SE just has a premium finish to it. I would have ended up with the GR Bred if I wasn't able to get the SEs. so glad I jumped on them during ASW while they were available for 2 weeks. never saw them again for retail after a month nor were they ever available other than SX/Goat at ridiculous scalpers' price.

don't get me wrong. I also love the GR Bred colorway. it's fantastic by it's own right. the SE just has a premium finish to it. I would have ended up with the GR Bred if I wasn't able to get the SEs. so glad I jumped on them during ASW while they were available for 2 weeks. never saw them again for retail after a month nor were they ever available other than SX/Goat at ridiculous scalpers' price.
100% agree with everything you said. Tbh the se could have been the initial release and the GR be the “takedown” version of it.

Back
Top Bottom